Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cheap'ish Castelli Gabbas

If anyone is after a Castelli Gabba, ProBikeKit have currently got then with 25% off for short sleeve and 20% off for long sleeve. If you then go through quidco cash back site you get another 4% off if you already have a PBK account and 5% off if you are a new customer.

Ok, so they still aren't cheap and you are looking at just over £100 for a short sleeve, but that is almost £50 off and they are a great bit of kit  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've just paid 150 for the convertible version (zip-off long sleeves) from bikeinn.com - I think it was nearly £50 more at probikekit. Also paid £54 for Free Aero Race bib-shorts from castellicafe.

Tinternet_tim replied to notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Looks like you got some good discounts.
The convertible gabba is £165 plus quidco cash back, so still pretty good.

Anyway, reason for the post was to help others save money if they are the market for a Gabba and not one upmanship on I've got a bigger discount than you  3

notfastenough replied to Tinternet_tim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Tinternet_tim wrote:

Looks like you got some good discounts.
The convertible gabba is £165 plus quidco cash back, so still pretty good.

Anyway, reason for the post was to help others save money if they are the market for a Gabba and not one upmanship on I've got a bigger discount than you  3

4 Ha, no not at all, just wanted to chime in that there are some genuinely good deals out there at the moment.

Latest Comments