Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Forgive and Forget

I've posted this on the fantasy forum side as well as i know not everyone partakes in the fantasy game and only comments on the road.cc forum.

In the past year we have had the admin team crack down on numerous forum users over their lack of respect towards other forum users and have been barred from commenting on the forum (or should i say their comments have been hidden).

So with the new season just around the corner is it time to say "forgive and forget" and allow them to start being part of the road.cc community again.

I for one think they should be however, again personally, if they step out of line then they should be removed completely. The forum is there for everyone but you should always have respect for the other users and even if you disagree with some of the comments try to be sensible about it. I know i crossed the line on occasions so i'm no angel.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

harrybav | 9 years ago
0 likes

Surely, they just rejoin under a different name, if they want to? Banning therefore causes some inconvenience and a chance to cool off and review whether one really wants to be that angry shouty online guy. No need to un-ban anyone, imho.  36

Simon E | 9 years ago
0 likes

No. Rulebreakers like you should banned for life. No excuses, no second chances.

(I believe this is fairly consistent with your recent hardline comments on another subject  3 ).

Stumps replied to Simon E | 9 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:

No. Rulebreakers like you should banned for life. No excuses, no second chances.

(I believe this is fairly consistent with your recent hardline comments on another subject  3 ).

Lol, good point mate, but i always say a lifetime ban never works  4

Latest Comments