Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Aaarrrgh ! the little Sh::ts

Two months ago we got burgled.  20  36 They got a load of the usual stuff and we went through the Insurance. Pretty good but got out of over £500 Quibbling. So today was clearing up after a ride this morning and I realized they also got my Lupine 'see by' light, battery and cable. The idiots forgot the charger and as Lupine's stuff is all specific fittings is useless for them after one use.  21
So now I have good reason to use road.cc light review to figure out which one I will get to replace. Must be good for 4 hours of night riding... Any fave's out there ? what do you use. hit me up with your knowledge.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

therevokid | 9 years ago
0 likes

exposure strada .. love it  1

Welsh boy | 9 years ago
0 likes

I use a Fluxient XM-L2 which i find excellent, use it on unlit lanes mainly on medium setting and flashing mode in traffic.
Have a look a the comparison shots here:
http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/p/bike-light-database.html

Shep73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I use a magic shine, it won't last for 4 hours but I switch all the lights off when it's not too technical or it's a clear sky. The cost of lights is bloody ridiculous now days. I would sooner spend the money on clothing, new bike kit or the new bike which is on the cards in June.

Latest Comments