Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

A bone to pick with you folks

Kudos to the contributors of this amazing website. I am constantly amazed at both the number, comprehensive nature and quality of the reviews you daily post. However, as I am already a cycling addict, owning far more bikes than any sane person would, you regularly throw gasoline (petrol for most of your readers) on the fire of my n+1 addiction. Not too many months ago, I read your site's review of the Kinesis Racelight Aithein. As I have become a big fan of high quality aluminum/aluminium, I went ahead and purchased an Aithein frame, built it up with SRAM Force and have been riding the hell out of it. It has replaced both my Colnago EP and KTM Strada as my favorite ride. In just the last few days, you've reviewed the Bowman Palace and Stoemper Darrel, both sound like really sweet Al frames that I now covet. Trouble is, I can't afford more bikes. Keep up the good work. I'll keep reading and following. Maybe I'll sell my 1980 Datsun 280 ZX to free up funds for more bikes.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

David Arthur @d... | 9 years ago
0 likes

I would apologise...

Jeroen0110 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Doesn't that bowman palace just look sweet....!

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Brilliant.

Yorkshie Whippet | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'd keep the car, you'll need something to carry the next bike in from the shop.

Latest Comments