Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

I'm giving away a GoPro HERO3+ to promote my cycling price comparison website

Hi all,

As it says in the title, I am giving away a GoPro HERO3+ in an effort to help promote my cycling price comparison website (leadoutbikes.com).  36

If you would like to be part of the draw, you need to 'Like' the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/leadoutbikes

Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

bgw | 9 years ago
0 likes

41 Good luck! looks good, faster and easier to navigate than Frugal

Poptart242 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm in, seems a decent site - best of luck! If I could feed back one thing, it would be that each size of each model pops up in lists. I wonder if there would be a way to avoid that?

stefv replied to Poptart242 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Poptart242 wrote:

I'm in, seems a decent site - best of luck! If I could feed back one thing, it would be that each size of each model pops up in lists. I wonder if there would be a way to avoid that?

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, it is one of the few things that is mainly out of my hands as I'm reliant on the data provided by the retailers. They all come in different formats and some provide size whilst others don't.

I will let you know if I can make a workaround, but it won't be any time soon.  2

Cheers

gthornton101 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm in  36

stefv | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks. Good luck  3

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Liked!  3

Latest Comments