Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Sensa bike for sportives?

Hi guys,

I've been riding a Pinnacle Dolomite Three for the last couple of years and have really gotten into sportives (150 miles-ish). I've been looking to upgrade and wanted to get a more endurance orientated bike. My budget isn't great, so I am really looking for good value specs for my money.

The new Sensa bikes look great, and the Sensa Aquila looks to be the bike most suited for sportives. I wanted to get a few more opinions on it (and if there are any reviews, could someone point me to them? Haven't been able to find any). I would most likely be looking at the Ultegra groupset, but might be tempted to get the Di2 if people say it's worth it!

I've also been looking at the Trek Domane and whether it's worth me getting a lower spec bike but from a more popular brand.

Looking forward to your thoughts! Thanks, Ben.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Daveyraveygravey | 9 years ago
0 likes

Think the Aquila is too new to have been reviewed so far but keep your eyes open. There's also the Canyon Endurace Cannondale Synapse to name just two more.

Daveyraveygravey | 9 years ago
0 likes

Think the Aquila is too new to have been reviewed so far but keep your eyes open. There's also the Canyon Endurace Cannondale Synapse to name just two more.

Latest Comments