Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Taking a back seat

Due to a new work role I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a bit of a backseat as far as forum activity goes wheich means I can't continue the Forum's Scorum's and 3.0 rider calculations for the foresaeeable future....if anyone wishes to take them over then feel free.

I'll still be playing premium next tear and hope to see you all for the 2015 season.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes

Incidentally.....whoever's going to take up the reins on Forum's Scorum's please remember that stage TWENTY was the queen stage.....and feel free to e mail me with any questions at ray.silvester [at] nhs.net

STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Please...Please...Please.....don't give Enrique anything to do in a official capacity.... I dread to think of the complications that he would create.....

Just an honest opinion....

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Please...Please...Please.....

I can't believe you come on the forum just to moan and whine about me... How about patting ray on the back for the job he's done before you start moaning about me?... Where are your manners, son?... I should have a talk with your girlfriend, young man...  39 I don't think you're getting enough attention at home... Give me your number and we can have a little chat about things... Maybe you're too whiny for her...  39  1 I jest, of course...  4

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

Do you think thats a good idea ? he will change the rules and add bits, you know what he's like  3

0 likes

Cheers enrique.....now how about putting those spreadsheets to good use and taking over the Forum's Scorum's thingy?

JohnnyRemo | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for all the extra fun Ray!  41

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

Good luck in your new job mate, hope it works out well for you and thanks for the effort you have put in during the last year.

I'll do the 3.0 comp for next season unless of course someone is desperate to do it themselves.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

I hope you've told them that you have Fantasy obligations, which are obviously more important than saving lives.

Nice one Ray, I admire you.

0 likes

I've had the role of Lead Resuscitation/Anaesthetics Officer thrust on me for my entire Local Health Authority.....it means overseeing the clinical side of the build of a new £12m training centre and a lot of travelling to all of the existing clinical sites within the Authority ensuring compliance to national standards as well as taking my turn on the on-call rota for my 'base' hospital.

I'm going to be busier than Adam Hansen!!

enrique replied to ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

I've had the role of Lead Resuscitation/Anaesthetics Officer thrust on me...

Ray, you're a hero...  1

ray silvester replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
ray silvester wrote:

I've had the role of Lead Resuscitation/Anaesthetics Officer thrust on me...

Ray, you're a hero...  1

.....to Zero in the Worlds LOL

enrique replied to ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

... to Zero in the Worlds...

Ray, don't spoil my fun, you just might be the person who most affects whether people live or die here... that 's pretty amazing... the fact that you also come here and liven up the atmosphere, well that's a cherry on top of the ice cream... thanks!  1

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

... I work as a hospital anaesthetist...

ray silvester wrote:

Due to a new work role...

Ray, I can't imagine what they're asking you to do, but good luck...

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Long Live Forum Scorum!!!!!!!!!

Latest Comments