Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Wheelz - have some questions, how to get in touch......?

Hi All,
used to be able to PM each other I'm sure - been offline for a while until recently but I'm sure I used to be able to send PM's to other forum-ers.

Trying to get in touch with Wheelz.

Has the PM function disappeared, is it because I have been offline for a while, or did I just dream up the whole thing....  22

Help appreciated.

Trikeman.  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

If he is anything like me, he has turned off the PM function  3

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hey Trikeman, long time no hear and all that. You didn't dream it, in fact I've just PM'ed you to check it still works. I just right-clicked on your name, open in new tab, then click on the contact button.

Funnily enough, I was just reading a comment from wheelz on the carbon rims thread - looks like he's replaced the Chinarello with a Colnago, or Chinago, or something...!

trikeman replied to notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes
notfastenough wrote:

Hey Trikeman, long time no hear and all that. You didn't dream it, in fact I've just PM'ed you to check it still works. I just right-clicked on your name, open in new tab, then click on the contact button.

Funnily enough, I was just reading a comment from wheelz on the carbon rims thread - looks like he's replaced the Chinarello with a Colnago, or Chinago, or something...!

Hi notfastenough,
yep, been some time getting over the injury but great to be back out again, though fitness hard to get back and of course weight gain being 'not so mobile'. However, back on the bike.

I tried your recommendation on the PM but nowt (contact) on Wheelz page - in fact your PM didn't get through - most weird.

Anyway, I hope he gets to see this and then I can get in touch.

Regards and thanks for trying old chap.

Trikeman.  3

Latest Comments