Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Young rider comp in the Vuelta?

It's showing that there is one, but there isn't officially.

I take it that is a mistake and there is no YR comp on the fantasy?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've heard it all now, you selected a rider based on his photo.....to get to said photo, you have to click on his name with gives you his full first name......

But no, instead of picking either one, which has their name and country listed, you went by their picture......God help you when it comes to a rider without a picture. You could be picking anyone  24  24  24

Steve Mac 8 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Like I said I'm new to the whole cycling thing (newb) the only thing I know about the riders is what I see on tv (moving photos) and a few articles I've now started to read.

But I'm glad you found it so amusing since your team has made the same mistake when adding the photo. Now I have another look you can actually see his Canadian arm bands in the photo and the Aussie flag next to his name.  4

Joelsim replied to Steve Mac 8 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Steve Mac 8 wrote:

Like I said I'm new to the whole cycling thing (newb) the only thing I know about the riders is what I see on tv (moving photos) and a few articles I've now started to read.

But I'm glad you found it so amusing since your team has made the same mistake when adding the photo. Now I have another look you can actually see his Canadian arm bands in the photo and the Aussie flag next to his name.  4

cherrypicked | 9 years ago
0 likes

Content deleted

Steve Mac 8 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hey speaking of mistakes that don't get made (please tell me if my eyes deceive me. I am only a newb).
The photo you have on Cameron Meyer's (OGE) Profile is actually of Christian Meier(OGE). Easy mistake to make, had me selecting the wrong rider in Tour De Pologne where they both raced!  35

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Mistake....we don't make mistakes like that  24

Are you sure your eyes are not playing tricks on you  38

Latest Comments