Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

So darts then...

PDC
Great championship this year although I don't like Whitlock much.

I love Steve Beaton because of his awesome hair and 'tacho combo but he hasn't looked like winning it for ages.

BDO
The standard is woeful compared to the Sky world champs but Lakeside is the home of darts and Bobby George is worth about 5 Sid Wadells.

Phil Taylor is something else though eh?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

I once chalked at a works match while Trev, the post boy, threw his arrows.

He turned out to be an amazing darts player, dead calm, which surprised everyone given that away from the oche he suffered from a pretty bad nervous tic.

When the first two darts hit the treble twenty, I was willing the third to join them - pretty sure you could have heard my "One Hundred and EIGHT-eeeeeeeeeee!" in the other pub across the street  4

Zaskar | 13 years ago
0 likes

I rememeber Eric Bristow winning constantly while my old man cheered on Jockey Wilson.

Game on!

(Playing Darts as a kid helped me learn maths!)

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

Nearly wears as much bling as a Tour rider on a mountain stage.

I love that jersey open, necklaces swinging look the pros have.

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Bobby George, yeah what a legend - he used to have a pub near where I lived… the King George Vth in Gants Hill where he did all his er, training I think. Well you would wouldn't you.

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

Poker for the Olympics if the Yanks get their way. How many calories burnt reaching for the pot.

Zaskar | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yep 500 lbs sport men drinking beer and fags ends...LOL

Latest Comments