Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eneco stage 6

Drunken team pick...Vanmarcke, Quinziato and Boom out, GVA, Vanendert and Pozzato in.

Philippe Gilbert (BMC)
Niki Terpstra (OPQ)
Greg Van Avermaet (BMC)
Marco Marcato (CAD)
Jelle Vanendert (LTB)
Filippo Pozzato (LAM)
Dylan Van Baarle (GRS)
Tom Dumoulin (GSH)
Geraint Thomas (SKY)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

27 comments

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sometimes I think life is cruel...

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Going back to things to read while we wait, can we have a screen that says 'The game started updating at 15:45. You have been waiting 15:56 minutes. Please wait a few minutes longer. And relax. Remember, you do this for fun!  1 We will be back shortly.'

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Did someone forget to log out or click on something to give us access to the game or is the updating just really slow today?...  45

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

Did someone forget to log out or click on something to give us access to the game or is the updating just really slow today?...  45

A couple of points were missed, so its the 2nd time updating

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

I wish I had more patience...  45 But clicking on on 'Refresh' 12 times a minute doesn't really help... At any rate, next year, can you separate the updating of a competition from the availability to select riders for another competition, so we don't have to wait until the updating is done to be able to select riders for the next race or stage, please?...  45

cgipryan | 9 years ago
0 likes

Finally I got one stage right in this comp... 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,12... had Jeannesson been able to hold Boom's wheel on the descent, I would have won this stage, I think, even though I had 20 pens...  102

enrique replied to cgipryan | 9 years ago
0 likes
cgipryan wrote:

Finally I got one stage right in this comp... 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,12...

What a nice score!  1 On another note, why is the update taking so long?...  45 I'm sorry, have I said that before?... I forget...  39

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Only 7 points for Thomas Gkam??

Mi.yodea replied to TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I was just going to write that same question. How does 5th on the stage for Thomas and 6th on GC add up to 7?

Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes

1,2,4,5,7,9,20 + Van Melsen (if he got any breakaway points, dunno). No points from Quinziato, he's dumped.

Went Gilbert over GVA in order to accommodate Quinziato, which is a bit annoying, but very happy to have gone with my gut in choosing Wellens.

0 likes

7 in the top 10, brutt failed, so did quinzato but nevermind

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Good for me but could've been so much better, I had a good feeling about Wellens but couldn't squeeze him in (or GVA) due to my misguided faith in Cancellara. Should've had at least one of them - schoolboy error!

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Wellens you beauty!

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Damn Wellens and Boom!

ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes

EBH and Gougeard out/VanMarcke and Jans in

Jans
VanMarcke
Grivko
Gilbert
Boom
DuMoulin
Terpstra
Thomas
Quinziato

defending 10th in ENECO(3nd in Forum's Scorum's)......and I get to remember the that lilac is the colour of the High Roller badge!!

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

Boom
Dumoulin
Gilbert
Thomas
Terpstra
Grivko
Quinziato
Van melsen
Vanmarcke

0 likes

Shame about Cancellara, the 10-point pen to swap for GVA would've been worth it after all. Go Van Melsen I guess!

0 likes

vanbilsen, van melsen, moser, haas, cimolai, boonen, dowsett, nuyens is the break

0 likes

1. Vanbilsen
2. Haas
3. Dowsett

at 1st primus sprint

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cancellara DNS
Guardini DNS
Boonen in the break with 7 others

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Gilbert, Wellens, Vanendert and Gastauer in. Cancellara, Boonen, Jans and Keukeleire out. 10 pens

Also Dumoulin, Quinziato, Grivko, Thomas and Boom

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Jeannesson is a good shout

0 likes

My plan was Wellens and Vanendert but couldn't quite afford Wellens, he looked strong yesterday though...

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Should be an interesting day. Quite why I thought Pozzato would be a good pick is anyone's guess.

0 likes

Vanmarcke and Jans out

Gone different to others, Wellens and Brutt in

Boom
Dumoulin
Gilbert
Thomas
Terpstra
Grivko
Quinziato
Wellens
Brutt

0 likes

I couldn't find a way of getting GVA in without dropping Spartacus, so decided against it. Expecting that to be my downfall...

Gilbert
Cancellara
Thomas
Boom
Vanendert
Jeannesson
Grivko
Dumoulin
Van Melsen

Latest Comments