Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cube Bikes

Thanks for all the replies regarding the information I posted about Contacting Cube if and when a problem arises
Avenger197396 You are typical of someone who cannot understand why I wrote on this Forum ,The only reason was to let people know what they are up against if they do encounter a problem after spending a considerable amount of money
on a bike .But I guess your one of these people that never has anything go wrong never Complains !what is it like to live in utopia A******e

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

Binky | 9 years ago
0 likes

I liked my Cube Peloton. I did have a problem with the shifter, CS contacted Cube and it was replaced in less than a week and i got some free goodies from Cube as well.

Only reason i sold the bike, is because it was a thief magnet. Cube cyclocross bikes look lush so i may be tempted again, i just wont use it to go shopping or into Birmingham.

It's possible you were just unlucky. Some people swear by Halfords, Wiggle and the likes but i have had nothing but woes from them.

If the bike is a good one and your frame is new why not enjoy the bike and move on.

dave84346 replied to Binky | 9 years ago
0 likes
Binky wrote:

I liked my Cube Peloton. I did have a problem with the shifter, CS contacted Cube and it was replaced in less than a week and i got some free goodies from Cube as well.

Only reason i sold the bike, is because it was a thief magnet. Cube cyclocross bikes look lush so i may be tempted again, i just wont use it to go shopping or into Birmingham.

It's possible you were just unlucky. Some people swear by Halfords, Wiggle and the likes but i have had nothing but woes from them.

If the bike is a good one and your frame is new why not enjoy the bike and move on.

Yes that's the plan Since my first post cube have finally contacted and I know exactly what going on so hopefully another fortnight il be back on the road
cheers

Mostyn | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear you had some problems with the Cube Bicycle Manufacturer. I think you made your point in your original post;and as I stated there : You had no trouble getting a new frame from the Cube Company, your problem was the communication (or lack of dialog) between you and Cube, yes? Personally, I love my Cube; and wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

dave84346 replied to Mostyn | 9 years ago
0 likes
Mostyn wrote:

Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear you had some problems with the Cube Bicycle Manufacturer. I think you made your point in your original post;and as I stated there : You had no trouble getting a new frame from the Cube Company, your problem was the communication (or lack of dialog) between you and Cube, yes? Personally, I love my Cube; and wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Yes you have hit the nail on the head lack of dialog And I agree I was probably the unlucky one who had a frame with a flaw all the reviews pointed to an excellent bike which is why I bought it ,Just hope the new frame is ok
Cheers

giobox | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for posting three times about this now, the extra profanity this time was a nice touch.

Avenger197396 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I think I'm starting to see why Cube were so reluctant to engage with you. You're a bit of a foot stamper aren't you?

dave84346 replied to Avenger197396 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Avenger197396 wrote:

I think I'm starting to see why Cube were so reluctant to engage with you. You're a bit of a foot stamper aren't you?

Seeing as you have quite a lot to say how about putting your money where that big mouth is .You suggested buying a cube to annoy me how about buying mine with a brand new frame I will even deliver in person and give you a very good price

0 likes
Avenger197396 wrote:

Seeing as you have quite a lot to say how about putting your money where that big mouth is .You suggested buying a cube to annoy me how about buying mine with a brand new frame I will even deliver in person and give you a very good price

0 likes

Nob head why haven't you replied to the bloke who had the same problem as me realise what a T++ you are do you

glynr36 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments