Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Forgiving Bib Shorts!!

Can anybody recommend a shorter length men's bib short that will accommodate short but very muscular thighs?? The ones I have tried are either way too long or are just too tight around the thighs!!

Dave

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

andyp | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have some Endura bibs which are ridonculously short. I'll find out the model number for you. Bib hotpants almost.

Leviathan | 9 years ago
0 likes

Is this an inspiring movie? Who will play Bibshorts?

farrell replied to Leviathan | 9 years ago
0 likes
bikeboy76 wrote:

My name is Gluteus Maximus, commander of the Leggies of the North, General of the Femural Regions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Bicycle Saddlus.

Father to murdering calfs, husband to a muddy gooch.

And I will have my vengeance, on this ride or the next."

notfastenough replied to farrell | 9 years ago
0 likes
farrell wrote:
bikeboy76 wrote:

My name is Gluteus Maximus, commander of the Leggies of the North, General of the Femural Regions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Bicycle Saddlus.

Brilliant, but the Gluteus Maximus bit is genius!

"It's the frost. Sometimes, it makes the gears stick."

bamilton wackad... replied to farrell | 9 years ago
0 likes
farrell wrote:
bikeboy76 wrote:

At my signal, unleash chamois cream.

To the OP - I have pretty big thighs and use Lusso bibs for my day to day rides. Unless you're 4'11', they should be fine length-wise too.

Jez Ash | 9 years ago
0 likes

The Howies bibs (http://road.cc/content/review/85943-howies-leadout-bibshorts) are very stretchy, so I'd have thought you wouldn't find the legs over constrictive.

andystorey | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave

Give us an email on info [at] prendas.co.uk telling us your height, weight and overall build and we'll happily recommend a size for either of the bib short models that we sell that are shorter in length than others (MAX2 and GARA)

http://www.prendas.co.uk/cycle-clothing/bib-shorts.html

Kind Regards

Andy

Latest Comments