Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Poland stage 2

Twitter says Vakoc, Matysiak and Kasperkiewcz have 1:35...

My team (made 1 transfer)...

Vakoc
Matysiak
Hutarovich
Mezgec
Maikin
Bos
Matthews
Lobato
Ignatenko

So thats a good start anyway...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
roadcc_admin wrote:

Tour de Pologne: ADDED Mateusz Taciak to CCC Polsat Polkowice roster

Damn, quite unbelievable no one had tried to add Taciak yet and found him 'grayed out'... I guess he had to be added 'cause he scored some points in the break today... wow...

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
roadcc_admin wrote:

Tour de Pologne: ADDED Mateusz Taciak to CCC Polsat Polkowice roster

Damn, quite unbelievable no one had tried to add Taciak yet and found him 'grayed out'... I guess he had to be added 'cause he scored some points in the break today... wow...

Yep my fault, I hold my hands up, again it was another simple matter of when I ticked the box it hadn't ticked.

chrisdstripes replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
chrisdstripes wrote:

1,2,3,7 in standard and purist for stage 3, plus GC points (1st and 4th) in standard. Lobato again the let-down, but enjoying this week apart from that! Commentator seemed to think tomorrow's little hills might knock out some of the pure sprinters like Bos, but not sure if its worth taking them out - might have to look a bit closer at the profile than I normally would since I'm quite high up overall...

EDIT - having looked at the profile, it still looks fairly sprinty to me...
In fact - Oh. I've just realised something. Took me long enough...  3

Pray tell...

Ah - just that it looks like the exact same stage as last year, as many will have already noticed. I watched that stage, and remember a little bit about the finish.

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Paddy Power are excellent. Today for stage 3, Debusschere was 25/1 despite having not even started stage 1 on Sunday. So sensibly, he's out to 50/1 for tomorrow!

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Nasty photo below of Cunego's knee which the tweeter claims Cunego is riding on in the TOP... ugh...  2

Joelsim replied to chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

Paddy Power are excellent. Today for stage 3, Debusschere was 25/1 despite having not even started stage 1 on Sunday. So sensibly, he's out to 50/1 for tomorrow!

I'm going to wait til he's 100/1

Pages

Latest Comments