Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Hi guys ,anyone know anything about the Ridley Fenix c30 i105

Hi guys,
This is my first post ,I'm sorry to start with a question but I'm a bit flummoxed at the moment .im looking to upgrade from my trek 2.1 to carbon, I've looked at the fuji altamira 2.3 ultegra which I quite fancy,a Ridley Fenix c30 105 11sp,and aPinarello Rahaz compag veloce which was offered to me in halfords for a great price,has anyone got any input on any of these bikes or equivalents.thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm sure you'll love it.

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

I can't comment on those bikes other than to say that between a Fuji, a Ridley and a Pinarello, you aren't going to get a bad bike regardless of your choice. Ride them all and pick which one feels/looks the best. Pick the one that will drag you out of bed early to get outside on a Sunday morning!

Oh, but be careful with Halfords - it sounds like they are improving all the time, but there are stories abound of bikes being set up wrongly/dangerously by the staff there.

ALMADDY replied to notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thank you for your replies ,just bought the Fuji Altamire 2.3 hope I've chosen right one.

Yorkshie Whippet | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have a carbon Fenix frame and it is absolutely the best bike in the world. It doesn't do anything spectaculary but it does everything. Mines been to it's birth place, Flanders and Roubaix. Planning on taking it to the Etape next year. The frame is slightly heavy than equivilants as it is overbuilt for cobbles, but the smoothness of the ride leaves you fresh enough for that extra effort.

Get one and you'll not regret it.

This sites review
http://road.cc/content/review/114008-ridley-fenix-classic-ultegra-road-bike

Latest Comments