Son's superb bike on Classifieds.

by trikeman   August 2, 2014  

Hi, Wave
Didn't want anyone on here to miss this one - Son is talking about putting it on eBay (Lord help us), it's the Dolan which he has had a lot of recent work/parts done/fitted - he spent a small fortune.

On our Classifieds now.

Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

8 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Right size, wrong type, trying to get ahold of a track bike Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9291 posts]
2nd August 2014 - 14:21

1 Like

Wow Gkam, you still blasting round on your recumbent old chap?????

Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [390 posts]
2nd August 2014 - 15:40

1 Like

Hi All,
Son's bike now sold - Thanks all.

Regards,

Trikeman. Applause

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

10th August 2014 - 18:11

0 Likes

Just wanted to say Hi Trikeman

posted by Super Domestique [1682 posts]
10th August 2014 - 19:10

1 Like

Hi SD, how are you? I've not been on here for some time, well since I snapped my foot off, broke my ankle - both bones at lower end of leg so foot had a mind of it's own. You may remember the 'foobar'.
Just getting myself back into cycling but it's a long road getting back to fitness and confidence, but it's coming.

Cheers old chap.

Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

trikeman's picture

10th August 2014 - 20:31

1 Like

trikeman wrote:
Hi SD, how are you? I've not been on here for some time, well since I snapped my foot off, broke my ankle - both bones at lower end of leg so foot had a mind of it's own. You may remember the 'foobar'.
Just getting myself back into cycling but it's a long road getting back to fitness and confidence, but it's coming.

Cheers old chap.

Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

I'm good - despite being told a fair few months ago that I may well need a new hip in the not too distant - ignoring it and riding on!
Drooling over Ti bikes atm so any feedback appreciated. The Allez has hardly been touched other than a couple of turbo trainer sessions over winter so it might move. As a comfort / winter bike I'm thinking either Sabbath Sept Disc or saving a few quid, going steel and Cotic Escapade. hhhmmmmm....

Are you back round here? I'm hoping so, it hasn't been the same since you and a few others left.
But I'll keep my comments to myself other than that!!
All the best with the recovery.

12th August 2014 - 14:11

1 Like

Super Domestique wrote:

I'm good - despite being told a fair few months ago that I may well need a new hip in the not too distant - ignoring it and riding on!
Drooling over Ti bikes atm so any feedback appreciated. The Allez has hardly been touched other than a couple of turbo trainer sessions over winter so it might move. As a comfort / winter bike I'm thinking either Sabbath Sept Disc or saving a few quid, going steel and Cotic Escapade. hhhmmmmm....

I've dropped hints for the idea of something nice for my 40th birthday present (it's a way off yet) - current thinking is Enigma Equinox Ti with Chorus and Wheelsmith Aero 38s. Nothing 'winter' about it though! Hope you're both recovering ok fellas.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice...

posted by notfastenough [3682 posts]
12th August 2014 - 14:41

0 Likes

Thanks mate.

There is a steel 29er mtb in the mix too, just for something different.

12th August 2014 - 15:27

1 Like