FS: Cannondale Si SL chainset - BRAND NEW, boxed

by RichTheRoadie   January 5, 2010  

Stupid extravagance this was, and I threw my toys out when the CAAD9 it was going to go on arrived with the BB adaptor glued in. Thankfully I'd already got my Lynskey and fallen in love with that so when I got a decent offer for the CAAD9 it was a lot less hassle to let it go than get the adaptor removed...

Anyway, I was planning to keep hold of the chainset in case I got something BB30 built up in the future, but I think the Lynskey is going to be around for a while so that's looking less and less likely.

Crank arms are 175mm and the rings are compact 50/34 (I was planning to switch them for 52/36, hence getting a compact setup), but the spider can be changed to one that will accept a 53/39 racing double or MTB rings, or to fit an SRM (or of course you can get racing double rings to fit the compact spider). Comes with the axle, bearings and everything else needed to fit a BB30 frame - widely regarded as the best BB30 chainset available.

Cost me £675 in November - would like to get around £550 back and will post for that.

Anyone here interested?

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Anyone interested at £525? Confused

posted by RichTheRoadie [86 posts]
7th January 2010 - 23:40

2 Likes

Will accept £500... Surprise

posted by RichTheRoadie [86 posts]
13th January 2010 - 17:50

2 Likes