Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Using Strava with a windows phone

There is no strava app for my new Nokia windows phone, but I see that there are other apps (Cyclometer, Cycletracks GPS and Run the map) which can be uploaded to Strava. Has anybody used these and can make a recommendation? Is there any loss of functionality when uploading to Strava, ie will I see everything that I am used to seeing on Strava? I currently do not subscribe to Strava Premium, so only use the standard functions.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Chubbytommo | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've been using cycletracks gps on my nokia windows phone for a while and it's been very good. You have to pay to upload to strava but it's only 75p (one off charge) if I remember correctly. Like you don't subscribe to strava premium so don't seem to miss out on anything. Definitely recommended.

pcaley replied to Chubbytommo | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for that - I think I will give it a try.

joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes

If you can record GPX files on your phone you should be able to upload them to strava manually. It's a common data format so you should be able to find an app that will output gpx. I used to do this because the strava app was unreliable on my old phone.

Latest Comments