Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

love him or hate him we needed a lance

john mack tennis, alex Higgins, ali, Jackson, for good or bad raised the profile, made it human and made it interesting. he did cross the line, turn the wheels and whatever the plan won the badge. I say this because the week before and this is the truth I went out bought livestrong kit inc arm leg and shoe warmers, Oakley livestrong glasses, livestrong helmet, gloves jacket the lot. spent over 800 quid. I have a pair of socks worth more now. what a bummer. he was definitely a scape goat. more will follow. if we know lance he will fight fire with fire

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

daddyELVIS | 9 years ago
0 likes

He's taking the p!ss that's all. Since when did a Yorkshire bloke spend £800 on clothes? Big give-away! Enjoy his posts, they're actually quite amusing.

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Tell me Stanley, what's your views on HGVs, oh and hi-vis?

Anyone think he could be Neils alter-ego?

leqin replied to notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes
notfastenough wrote:

Tell me Stanley, what's your views on HGVs, oh and hi-vis?

and helmets - he can't be a real poster here if he hasn't got a open/biased/selfcentred (delete as applicable) view on helmets.

Hey and while your at it stanley - what about Froome's TUE - hey and whether or not Specialized deliberately gave Bert a dodgy frame so that Nibbles could win.

Dapper Giles | 9 years ago
0 likes

Having read through some of Stanley's posts, particularly the one titled 'tour de france. thank god somethings are still sacred': I'm not sure if he's a bit weird or is one of the most elaborate and subtle trolls I have ever seen.

glynr36 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Just sour cause you got mugged off for all the Pharmstrong gear?

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Wearing that much black and yellow, you'd have looked like a bumble bee anyway.

Him Up North | 9 years ago
0 likes

The only thing that needs a lance is the boil on your arse  4

daddyELVIS | 9 years ago
0 likes

You are funny, I'll give you that!

Latest Comments