Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

tour de france. thank god some things are still sacred

how nice and refreshing it is to watch a sport where there are no woman, be it comentators or competitors. take snooker for example, woman comentators, woman if you want to get involved in a mans sport stick to what you know best... iron the table and bring the drinks. is the world going mad. come on men. fight your corner

stay fit, sleep well, eat healthy, smile, theres always someone worse off. especially if you live in leeds

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

SideBurn | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well said Stanley; If women did ride bikes they would only get offended if we stared at their lycra clad arses  105 and expect us men to fix their punctures  102
To Stanley's girlfriend; when he has done the ironing get him to do the floors again they are abysmal  45 If he has time to play about on the computer  45 After all, a mans work is never done....

leqin | 9 years ago
0 likes

I doubt very much that stanleys got a girlfriend, apart from the left or right handed version or a inflatable one purchased on ebay.

OldRidgeback | 9 years ago
0 likes

Was the post influenced by ee cummings?

Comrade | 9 years ago
0 likes

Methinks the present heat has got to some people...

Stanley | 9 years ago
0 likes

So while he's doing the ironing, I've read his posts and found his password!
(Stanley's girlfriend)

redmeat | 9 years ago
0 likes

E-, must try harder.

chokofingrz | 9 years ago
0 likes

Err, hello? Podium girls? Do your research man, have you never even watched a stage?

Beatnik69 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Are you the nephew of a deposed Nigerian general by any chance? Your sentence structure is very similar to that of a chap who emailed me recently...  21

notfastenough | 9 years ago
0 likes

Too much. Keep the trolling lighter, this one is too obvious. The Lance one and the fish and chips are/will generate some good banter.

So come one then, out with it - what's your 'other' username on here?

Latest Comments