Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Moral Dilemma - See Through Bottoms

Almost on a daily basis I come across various ladies cycling through London with completely see-through leggings. They might not be see-through standing up, but hunched over a bike they often go completely transparent - with all that's underneath on show.

Now the question is - do I tell the owner of the transparent clothing that their undercrackers are on show? Or would that be deemed offensive/pervy?

Are there any ladies here that could give a view? Would you like to be told?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

Joselito | 9 years ago
0 likes

Through a mate's son who was working for a Pro, I recently acquired some past season pro team kit as it doesn't fit my mate's son nor my mate.
His kit is XS.
The bibs are a distinctive colour in the peloton and even my small frame stretches the fabric so much that it loses its colour and becomes semi-transparent.
It gives me that Rapha time trial skin suit look - not pleasant to look at all.

bashthebox | 9 years ago
0 likes

Meh, could be worse.

A strong look

(spotted on tuesday evening)

chunka | 9 years ago
0 likes

White shorts, sweaty butt crack, transparent through the rain, def see what he had for breakfast. Huge incentive to pass him asap.
White shorts should be banned!
Spotted first climb of this years etape.
Meanwhile some tanned, tight thighs, prefer Italian if possible, sit and draft all day.
Ps lower your jersey show a bit of clevage and wait for the push as you go by  4
That advice is only for the ladies!

levermonkey | 9 years ago
0 likes

Look the rules are simple

If it's a bloke it is perfectly acceptable to use the following polite phrase:
"For f****s sake! Get some new lycra, no-one wants to see your rusty sheriffs badge; and while your at it learn to wipe your arse!"

If it's a girl, don't be a dick! Either overtake if the view is not to your liking or relax and take in the scenery. DO NOT COMMENT on the transparency of her lycra, anything else but NOT the lycra.

I once found myself behind a young lady who had the most exquisitely shaped perfect upside down heart bottom. Her lacy tanga briefs only helped to emphasise and frame the incredible beauty of her derriere.
When I finally lost her at a set of traffic lights I was 10 miles further from my destination than when I first saw her.

thesaladdays | 9 years ago
0 likes

Being of the XY chromosome persuasion, I must admit to doing a quick, fortnightly 'safety check' in front of the mirror precisely to avoid offending my fellow road users!

Don't let it happen to you!  26

Husain | 9 years ago
0 likes

Its unfortunate that at the gym I go to, the spin bikes are setup up front. So running on the treadmills behind them gives you a choice to view a few TV channels or someone's exposed behind.

At some point, one of the gym's staff would lean in and whisper into the ear of the cyclist embarrassing them enough to quit their workout. As a stranger to the cyclist, their no way of pointing the obvious without causing discouragement.

Look the other way.

Pages

Latest Comments