Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

WHy has my thread been deleted???

I seen many threads like this article and posting them , even a few going on in other forums here about cav?

This is bordering on .....wow I could call it many things ending in ism. tola.... fac....

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes

And now it seems as though he is digging up past threads even though we are unable to see his comments...... god help us.....  2

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

And now it seems as though he is digging up past threads even though we are unable to see his comments...... god help us.....  2

Precious  4 And he chooses two that you created to moan about the game. Hilarious!  1

STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Chapeau Dave...... That idiot was making a mockery of the forums, now back to serenity and nine useless riders....  41

grandma | 9 years ago
0 likes

Oh, dear. I've now got a crying boy in my hands. You boys keep talking while I try to soothe him. I am so embarrassed by this whole situation. You are such nice people, I hope he doesn't hold a grudge against you. I wish I could help him, but I can't.

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

i'm not interested in your victim complex, i'm interested in keeping the road.cc forum a nice place to be. it's significantly less nice with you pissing and moaning on it the whole time, so i've made the decision to mute you (on both accounts).

if you think that's impinging on your free speech, you should probably go and look up free speech and see what it actually means.

Joelsim replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

i'm not interested in your victim complex, i'm interested in keeping the road.cc forum a nice place to be. it's significantly less nice with you pissing and moaning on it the whole time, so i've made the decision to mute you (on both accounts).

if you think that's impinging on your free speech, you should probably go and look up free speech and see what it actually means.

Thank god for that.

They call me Sp... (not verified) | 9 years ago
0 likes

Easy to see what is going on here and the Victimisation .

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

It was deleted because it wasn't your copyright to post. and you're now muted.

They call me Sp... (not verified) replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

what a load of serious crap.
Oh you mean like this one

Lazy Journalism from the BBC

by TERatcliffe26 March 10, 2012

This sums up how little they actually know about cycling

"Meanwhile, Wiggins's Team Sky team-mate Mark Cavendish struggled in the fourth stage of the Tirreno-Adriatico coast to coast race in Italy on Saturday.
The Isle of Man rider, outshone by Sky team-mate Edvald Boasson Hagen on Friday, came home in 146th place, leaving him 138th in the overall standings. The fourth stage, from Amelia to Chieti, was won by Slovakian Peter Sagan."

They call me Sp... (not verified) replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

what a load of serious crap.
Oh you mean like this one

Lazy Journalism from the BBC

by TERatcliffe26 March 10, 2012

This sums up how little they actually know about cycling

"Meanwhile, Wiggins's Team Sky team-mate Mark Cavendish struggled in the fourth stage of the Tirreno-Adriatico coast to coast race in Italy on Saturday.
The Isle of Man rider, outshone by Sky team-mate Edvald Boasson Hagen on Friday, came home in 146th place, leaving him 138th in the overall standings. The fourth stage, from Amelia to Chieti, was won by Slovakian Peter Sagan."

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I never seen such BLATANT abuse of power.
Editing my freedom of speech and my pictures AS WELL!

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I never seen such Double standards in my life , well not since the slave trade and I didn't see that ...OMG and your the Boss. Dave ........lol great example

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Seriously plain ridiculous. Deleting my thread OMG

Latest Comments