Home

Well, I just spoke to Simon Gerrans in Grenoside and his tip was t not to pick Bling Matthews. He also posed for a photo...shame I cant take good photos. It will be ontwitter hopefully.

10 comments

Ghedebrav [1100 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Ha ha, brill! I was very pleased with myself for backing Matthews at 80/1 for stage one.. the odds shortened massively after that... then he went and crashed and they shot back up again!

Stage 2 is very hard to pick. If Gilbert was riding I'd say Gilbert. But he isn't. So I'll say Valverde. Gerro himself, of course, should be in the running. I also have one or two other tips that I'm not sharing!

One guy I think will definitely fancy it though is Nibali. This would be a strong chance for him to get a dig in, wear the jersey for a good few stages and bang in a few seconds on his rivals for the podium.

Joelsim [1975 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Matthews has been withdrawn.

livestrongnick [2118 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I'm thinking gerrans, g.v.a, sagan, slagter  26

dfawatts [2 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I'll be in High Bradfield watching them on Kirk Edge Road as they approach Sheffield. Should be fun.

0 likes

I'll be in Hebden Bridge to see them all whizz by.

0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Matthews has been withdrawn.

I'm the Orica kiss of death. I had 50p e/w on Impey too (admittedly at 350/1).

JAndrewHill [1207 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Ill be somewhere on jawbone hill, where the piccy was taken. http://instagram.com/p/qCZbadtOYB/. Not sure if that link will work.

jollygoodvelo [1540 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I still have absolutely no idea about either of the first two stages. The eternal question of 'how big is that hill'.  1

ray silvester [1836 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

If it's bad weather I'll be looking at Paolini

stevemarks [471 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

J Rod?