TdS stage 9

by TERatcliffe26   June 22, 2014  

Typical I took out Costa...

Damn what a terrible mistake that was!

13 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

You took him out... I never had him in... Thinking I wonder if Costa can be any good at the Tour?... Thinking

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1793 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 16:10

3 Likes

Should have left my team alone!!!

I took out Costa, Pardilla and Izagirre for Kreuziger, Deignan and Chaves and 10 penalties, massive massive mistake, costing me a good 50 points

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3990 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 16:15

4 Likes

What I miss? Just got back from doing the Dartmoor Classic Cool

'Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you'

livestrongnick's picture

posted by livestrongnick [1847 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 16:22

4 Likes

1,2,3 on the the stage for me. Big Grin

Will the final KOM be scored as it came 1.5km before the finish line?

posted by NeilG83 [255 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 16:51

3 Likes

NeilG83 wrote:
1,2,3 on the the stage for me. Big Grin

Will the final KOM be scored as it came 1.5km before the finish line?

Not sure, it may have been scored as Costa got 50 points....
which i make 35 stage, 10 GC and 5 for 1st at KOM

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3990 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 17:35

3 Likes

The stage was 156.5km long and the final KOM came at 155km, so it was scored

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8934 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 17:40

3 Likes

Woohoo replaced Martin with Costa and won the stage!! And a 6th place finish overall! Best result yet! Bring on the tour Smile

The difference between me and lance Armstrong is that I still have a chance of winning the Tour de France Smile

Doaky's picture

posted by Doaky [57 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 17:43

4 Likes

13th place for me. Close but no cigar.

posted by Joelsim [1434 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 19:52

4 Likes

Glad that's over ,2 days in York with limited internet ruined my team

posted by chiv30 [876 posts]
22nd June 2014 - 22:45

4 Likes

livestrongnick wrote:
What I miss? Just got back from doing the Dartmoor Classic Cool

Me too, how did it go? I only did Medio because of time constaints and enjoyed it tremendously.

posted by stevemarks [423 posts]
23rd June 2014 - 10:19

4 Likes

Gkam84 wrote:
The stage was 156.5km long and the final KOM came at 155km, so it was scored

I thought when a stage was rated in the game as a summit finish then final KOM pts were ignored?

posted by ray silvester [1853 posts]
23rd June 2014 - 16:00

4 Likes

ray silvester wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:
The stage was 156.5km long and the final KOM came at 155km, so it was scored

I thought when a stage was rated in the game as a summit finish then final KOM pts were ignored?

Yes....if the KOM points are given on the finish line.

These points were not given on the finish line, so they count

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8934 posts]
23rd June 2014 - 17:55

3 Likes

stevemarks wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:
What I miss? Just got back from doing the Dartmoor Classic Cool

Me too, how did it go? I only did Medio because of time constaints and enjoyed it tremendously.

Was my 4th medio and my 4th bronze.....too much time at the feed station D Oh 5hrs 15 mins my best time so far Party

Looking at the results and we where in the same starting pen!? Wave

'Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you'

livestrongnick's picture

posted by livestrongnick [1847 posts]
24th June 2014 - 9:03

3 Likes