Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Suisse stage 6

I have a feeling I've been a little trigger-happy on taking out Modolo and Coquard, as maybe even Cav and Lobato today.

Oh well, here's hoping for a reduced bunch sprint and a breakaway of the GC names!

Michael Albasini (OGE)
Ben Swift (SKY)
Tom Dumoulin (GSH)
Tom Jelte Slagter (GRS)
Peter Sagan (CAD)
Reto Hollenstein (IAM)
Davide Formolo (CAD)
Ion Izaguirre (MOV)
Linus Gerdemann (MTQ)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

34 comments

Joelsim replied to ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Putting in the yellow jersey plus the 2 big Swiss Cheeses(Panzer,Spartacus and Albasini) for the sprint guys(Cavendish,Kristoff and Coquard).

Martin,Boonen,Degenkolb,Cancellara,Albasini,Fumeaux,Tschopp,Kessiakoff,Roy.

Hardly matters from 521st place  102

Yep I have put riders in today on the basis of TT and GC. Martin and 2 others I suspect will be going in tomorrow. Undecided whether to put Dowsett in just for one stage, but may well do. I'll be making my changes tonight after the England match so no doubt I will wake up tomorrow and wonder what the hell I've done.

ray silvester replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
ray silvester wrote:

Putting in the yellow jersey plus the 2 big Swiss Cheeses(Panzer,Spartacus and Albasini) for the sprint guys(Cavendish,Kristoff and Coquard).

Martin,Boonen,Degenkolb,Cancellara,Albasini,Fumeaux,Tschopp,Kessiakoff,Roy.

Hardly matters from 521st place  102

Yep I have put riders in today on the basis of TT and GC. Martin and 2 others I suspect will be going in tomorrow. Undecided whether to put Dowsett in just for one stage, but may well do. I'll be making my changes tonight after the England match so no doubt I will wake up tomorrow and wonder what the hell I've done.

I hope the English keeper doesn't wake up with the same feeling

Isaichev,Guarnieri,Venter and Albasini  8 are your break for the day

Wyss couldn't bridge across and I think they sent Fumeaux back due to his decent GC position?

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Trentin and Goss DNS.

Gkam84 replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Trentin and Goss DNS.

Would that be the same Trentin that just won the stage.....  19

Pages

Latest Comments