Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Idea for the future...Restore transfers button

Quite often, I like to make transfers early, at the end of a stage, just in case I get called ut and don't have a chance to make them later.
The I find out that a riders injuries are bad, and he is unlikely to start the next day...but I can't make a transfer without a penalty. what I need is an 'Restore transfers' button which means that all the transfers I have made since the last transfer deadline are undone.

I notice that I can see my transfer history per stage on the home page, so the data should be there to facilitate this quite easily for a decent web developer like Dave  3

So its like a reset button that works after transfers have been confirmed...

(sorry, I am a bit miffed that Pozzovivo scored me zilch today...)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

I could really do with one of these buttons tonight after making 2 wrong decisions on my transfers earlier

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

If you could extend the period that you can reset transfers until after the next stage that would be excellent too.

JAndrewHill | 9 years ago
0 likes

I was hoping for a magic roundabout. Time for bed.

enrique replied to JAndrewHill | 9 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

what I need is an 'Restore transfers' button... like a reset button that works after transfers have been confirmed...

I think your request makes so (!) much sense  4 I think it should be like right before a competition starts... You can make all the transfers you want before the start of the next stage and only the latest ones are charged to you... But maybe it's just too difficult to set up and manage programming wise...  39 But it would certainly revolutionize the game (!) and make you feel less handcuffed once you hit the 'confirm' button...  4

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

surely life is like a merry-go-round, eh  4

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Not saying this in terms of raising an argument or debate, as this has been raised before, and the response was Dave has stated he isn't going to put in such a feature, and that its the risk you take making transfers etc when you do, once transfers are made that is that. (and i don't think its about whether he could do it, he just doesn't want that facility).

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Yes, of course! I'd love (!) this idea too!  1

Latest Comments