Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Criterium-du-dauphine stage 8

Result at the top of the côte de Domancy, cat. 2, km 16.5:

1. Tejay van Garderen (BMC), 10 points

2. Romain Bardet (AG2R), 9

3. Rein Taarämae (Cofidis), 8

4. Tanel Kangert (Astana), 7

5. Mikaël Chérel (AG2R), 6

6. Darwin Atapuma (BMC), 5

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

22 comments

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

crept in to the top 200 by picking Talansky

JAndrewHill | 9 years ago
0 likes

Top 10 on the stage ! not too shabby

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

My standard team got a 50 pt kicking from my purists??? I should have just picked 2 purist teams at random and not bothered playing this race. Just been too busy playing with the new electronic timing system for the club and running the timing and scoring for the National Youth Series Omnium round at Aldersley - what larks

Joelsim replied to simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:

My standard team got a 50 pt kicking from my purists??? I should have just picked 2 purist teams at random and not bothered playing this race. Just been too busy playing with the new electronic timing system for the club and running the timing and scoring for the National Youth Series Omnium round at Aldersley - what larks

Excuses, excuses...my performance in this has just been awful on purist and standard.

simon F replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
simon F wrote:

Excuses, excuses...my performance in this has just been awful on purist and standard.

You're right - it was more that I'd actually picked a half decent purist team for the first time in my life that surprised me.

Joelsim replied to simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:
Joelsim wrote:
simon F wrote:

You're right - it was more that I'd actually picked a half decent purist team for the first time in my life that surprised me.

Ah yes, I'm still to have that pleasure. Not quite worked out how to play Purist yet.

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

Just checked the scores and I appear to have won the forum scorums league by a mere 2 points. My best result ever, well chuffed  36

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

After pens I manged a respectable 150 and my full house badge  4

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

3,4,5,10,20 for me

STEVESPRO 79 | 9 years ago
0 likes

That was a great race finale.....  41

0 likes

2,4,5,7 I think

0 likes

41 chapeau Talansky  36

0 likes

Result of KOM price at col des Saisies, cat. 1, km 47:

1. Kristjian Koren (Cannondale), 15 points

2. Alexis Gougeard (AG2R), 13

3. Ryder Hesjedal (Garmin), 11

4. Thomas Voeckler (Europcar), 9

5. JC Péraud (AG2R), 8

6. Jurgen Van den Broeck (Lotto), 7

7. Adam Yates (Orica), 6

8. Tony Gallopin (Lotto), 5

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Now im really gutted i didn't go with Bardet over Nibs

0 likes

Gap is now 3mins 20!!!  13

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

This is all very odd indeed and could mean a superb last hour. Roll on coverage!

0 likes

Talansky virtual leader.....bertie has all his team with him  39

0 likes

23 ridersin the lead

The 23 breakaway riders are: David Lopez, Mikel Nieve, Richie Porte (Sky), Tanel Kangert, Lieuwe Westra (Astana), Dani Navarro, Yoann Bagot (Cofidis), Adam Yates (Orica), Igor Anton, John Gadret (Movistar), Romain Bardet, Alexis Gougeard, Jean-Christoph Péraud (AG2R), Thomas Voeckler (Europcar), Jurgen Van den Broeck, Tony Gallopin, Pim Ligthart (Lotto), Kristjan Koren (Cannondale), Tejay van Garderen (BMC), Yuriy Trofimov (Katusha), Ryder Hesjedal, Andrew Talansky (Garmin), Bartosz Huzarski (NetApp)
over 2mins lead

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

This could be very interesting indeed. Are Froome and Contador going to miss out?

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Saying there is a 23 man break 3.20 up with some very good riders in it.

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

The break has come back together I think.

Ive dropped froome

Wishing id gone Bardet now, but went Nib's

Contador
Kelderman
Talansky
JVDB
Nibali
Reichenbach
Durasek
Berhane
Gougeard

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sky have put the big hitters up the road.

Interesting that the break includes VdB and Talansky. And Yates.

Latest Comments