Home

Well I'm either gonna drop like a stone today and tomorrow or gain a place or two.....made 2 changes for today

Arredondo & wilko out , Duarte and pellizoti in , hoping the gamble gains me a few points today ....but I'm wondering if basso will go in the break ...he has won on the zoncolan after all  39

47 comments

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

So has Anton....but neither are the rider of 3-4 years ago.

Duarte in for Kelderman

Duarte
Henao
Aru
Rolland
Quintana
Zoidl
Majka
Uran
Arredondo

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

No changes for me gives me 6 transfers tomorrow

Quintana
Uran
Aru
Pozzo
Majka
Kelderman
Henao
Wellens
Arredondo

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

So has Anton....but neither are the rider of 3-4 years ago.

I agree but basso has already gone in one break and knows the finish and how to ride it in a race situation so he may go again today , and if the break have the time , if he is there he could / should get a top ten .....either way I still didn't pick him  1

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

The 19 riders out front are:
Axel Domont (AG2R-La Mondiale, Franco Pellizotti & Jackson Rodriguez ( both Androni Giocattoli),  Francesco Bongiorno (Bardiani), Maarten Tjallingii (Belkin), Mattia Cattaneo (Lampre-Merida), Maxime Monfort (Lotto-Belisol), Yonathan Monsalve & Mattio Rabottini (bothNeri Sottoli), Yukiya Arashiro (Europcar), Simon Geschke & Georg Preidler (Both Giant-Shimano), Pieter Serry (Omega Pharma-QuickStep),  Maxime Belkov (Katusha), Dario Cataldo (Sky), Michael Rogers & Nicolas Roche (both Tinkoff-Saxo) Danilo Hondo & Riccardo Zoidl (Both Trek Factory Racing)

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Colombia must have missed it!!

Avatar
chrisdstripes [1716 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

I have 6 gc guys, two 3 credit guys who aren't in the break, and brought in Monfort for the break - hope he can do something!

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

The 19 riders out front are:
Axel Domont (AG2R-La Mondiale, Franco Pellizotti & Jackson Rodriguez ( both Androni Giocattoli),  Francesco Bongiorno (Bardiani), Maarten Tjallingii (Belkin), Mattia Cattaneo (Lampre-Merida), Maxime Monfort (Lotto-Belisol), Yonathan Monsalve & Mattio Rabottini (bothNeri Sottoli), Yukiya Arashiro (Europcar), Simon Geschke & Georg Preidler (Both Giant-Shimano), Pieter Serry (Omega Pharma-QuickStep),  Maxime Belkov (Katusha), Dario Cataldo (Sky), Michael Rogers & Nicolas Roche (both Tinkoff-Saxo) Danilo Hondo & Riccardo Zoidl (Both Trek Factory Racing)

Yeah got one in break , hard to miss it tho....

Cataldo
Quintana
Uran
Aru
Henao
Pozzovivo
Arredondo
Rolland
Duarte

good luck

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4586 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Noone in the break for me, but looking for a decent finish on the Zoncolon.

4 transfers for tomorrow too. The best for me would be poor performances from Duarte and Uran, and good results for Wilco, Ryder and Pierre. Also if Dupont could do something.

Quintana
Majka
Aru
Pozzovivo
Rolland
Hesjedal
Kelderman
Henao
Dupont

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Got Cataldo in the break. No changes. Need Rolland to break his chain and Hesjedal to produce another stage 16, but it's more likely to be the other way around.

Duarte to finally win today! I hope!

Chalapud and some others chasing, maybe Wellens as I saw a Lotto shirt.

Monsalve finally trying for some mountain points. Bit late now!! Why didn't you do it when you were in my team.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Noone in the break for me, but looking for a decent finish on the Zoncolon.

4 transfers for tomorrow too. The best for me would be poor performances from Duarte and Uran, and good results for Wilco, Ryder and Pierre. Also if Dupont could do something.

Quintana
Majka
Aru
Pozzovivo
Rolland
Hesjedal
Kelderman
Henao
Dupont

Let's pray Ryder does something as we were both foolish enough to put him in. It has probably cost me a prize as others have Cataldo.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

No break win today. They need about 12 mins at the bottom I reckon.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Well, ok. Maybe 8 would be enough.

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Noone in the break for me, but looking for a decent finish on the Zoncolon.

4 transfers for tomorrow too. The best for me would be poor performances from Duarte and Uran, and good results for Wilco, Ryder and Pierre. Also if Dupont could do something.

Quintana
Majka
Aru
Pozzovivo
Rolland
Hesjedal
Kelderman
Henao
Dupont

Let's pray Ryder does something as we were both foolish enough to put him in. It has probably cost me a prize as others have Cataldo.

I am confused Alan, above u said you got Cataldo in break, then here you say worried cause others have him ?  35
Am I reading everything upside down tonight ? lol

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Cataldo 1st stand Monslave 2nd KOM points  1 Monslave in my purist  1

Avatar
hubertoi [8 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Damned my first abandon in my purist team. Thought i'd end full.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Wellens is in the chasing group. Not sure who the Eurocar rider is.

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Wellens is in the chasing group. Not sure who the Eurocar rider is.

It is Quemenear

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Noone in the break for me, but looking for a decent finish on the Zoncolon.

4 transfers for tomorrow too. The best for me would be poor performances from Duarte and Uran, and good results for Wilco, Ryder and Pierre. Also if Dupont could do something.

Quintana
Majka
Aru
Pozzovivo
Rolland
Hesjedal
Kelderman
Henao
Dupont

Let's pray Ryder does something as we were both foolish enough to put him in. It has probably cost me a prize as others have Cataldo.

I am confused Alan, above u said you got Cataldo in break, then here you say worried cause others have him ?  35
Am I reading everything upside down tonight ? lol

Some, maybe all of the three above me, I'm 4th overall, have Cataldo so if he scores points it makes no difference. They score as well. I know they don't have Ryder and are very unlikely to have brought him in. They don't have Duarte or Wellens so those two might score me useful points depending on who they brought in yesterday, assuming they have the transfers. I've got 4 for tomorrow and I've decided what to do. I'm sure all the top three will keep 4 for tomorrow, five would be better.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Gap down to 6 now as Europcar chase.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Does second in the mountain table get you some world tour points? Cataldo Monsalve again.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

We'll, first and third have Cataldo, second has Monsalve so assuming no changes a small gain on second at the moment.

No-one has Duarte or Wellens.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Gap break is going out again. They've split but should all regroup by the bottom I should think.

Avatar
cherrypicked [166 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

We'll, first and third have Cataldo, second has Monsalve so assuming no changes a small gain on second at the moment.

No-one has Duarte or Wellens.

1,2,3 put in duarte, as did I
Pellizoti looking good now though
2 put cataldo in

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4586 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Goodnight Vienna as far as the Giro is concerned now for my team.

No Uran in my team, and Ryder and Wilco crack straight away.

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Stupid fan  2 But go Rogers....

Avatar
They call me Sp... (not verified) [368 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Stupid fan  2 But go Rogers....

LOL Rogers just told a fan to ^@%$ Off ....lol
It is ridiculous.

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

2,9,17,18,19 for the stage for me .....Yes I got my original post wrong I had cataldo and pellizoti in not Duarte  35

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Wellens has done very well but only a few points today. The GC didn't score many points though but if PolishDave had Monsalve and Cataldo he's done well today.

Avatar
VVV73 [408 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

What a GREAT tour for Australia. Best month on top of Gerro's win ever.
So excited.
Am I allowed to shout ?
WELL DONE MICK ROGERS YOU LITTLE FRIGGIN BEWDY  36 M.t Zoncolan too, must rate right next to his world champs.
P.s. Wellens what a talent.

Avatar
Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

2,9,17,18,19 for the stage for me .....Yes I got my original post wrong I had cataldo and pellizoti in not Duarte  35

Well done! Low scores today! Wonder who had Rogers? I'm sure some Aussies did.

Pages