Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Edinburgh Tour Series

So who's all going?

I'll be there, going down on Wednesday if anyone wants to meet up at night?

Will be there for the racing and heading home on Friday afternoon

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

OldRidgeback | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sorry Gkam - meant to message you - I do have a Twitter account but rarely ever use it. Me and my youngest were planning to go and were going to wear our team BMX tops but then ended up at my parents' home. Hope you saw some good racing.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

OldRidged-back

Did you get the all clear from the family? I don't know if you have twitter, I am leaving shortly and don't think I'll be around the forums much.

I will be tweeting tomorrow with a selfie of what I am wearing so that people can find me. I expect it will be the Road.cc jersey and the Matrix Vulpine cap

0 likes

Cheers for that Gkam - signed up - no harm in trying. Think my youngest would like a lap with Sir Chris in particular. Me and my younger son are both keen to watch the racing but it depends what is planned family-wise for the Thursday evening. I'll get back to you.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Mens and Womens racing, Hoy bikes demo. PLUS, if you go here http://www.evanscycles.com/pages/hoyedinburghcomp

You could go for a couple of laps with Hoy  3

0 likes

Hmm, looks interesting. I'll be in Embra. But I may be busy with my family. I'll come back to you on this.

Latest Comments