Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eurosport Player

Has anyone ever had any success in getting Eurosport Player to work on an android device? Seems completely useless to me, at the moment just telling me that it is currently unavailable to purchase my subscription! Looking at the reviews from Play store, not many have had any success.

*Anyone got any decent feeds for Giro? I never seem to be able to find a working link from Cyclingfans.tv.

Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

a.jumper | 9 years ago
0 likes

Pop to b&q or maplin, get a satellite set and point the dish at hotbird for rai sport2. Well within the abilities of most diyers.

joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes
joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes

do not subscribe to this on android if you are interested in watching the Giro. Despite the tv schedule showing live coverage is available, the reality is that all channels are showing tennis, seemingly until the very end of time.

farrell replied to joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes
joemmo wrote:

do not subscribe to this on android if you are interested in watching the Giro. Despite the tv schedule showing live coverage is available, the reality is that all channels are showing tennis, seemingly until the very end of time.

I think that's just Eurosport, rather than an Android issue.

newtonk | 9 years ago
0 likes

*Update* I managed to get it working by completing the subscription from my PC as opposed to either of my Android devices, works fine on all now. Worth a try if anyone else is having issues.

MartyMcCann | 9 years ago
0 likes

Have actually noticed it has improved a lot on my Samsung Galaxy 3- of course posting this has probably just put the jinx on it...

lisa76uk | 9 years ago
0 likes

No issues on my HTC One

joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes

yes & no - it was great on my nexus 5 and then my subscription ran out so I renewed and now it constantly sends me back to re-register.

so far no response from customer services.

newtonk | 9 years ago
0 likes

*Edit, meant no decent links on Steephill.tv

Latest Comments