Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

*#$&^@*( SPEWING NO COMMON SENSE....

U get maybe one or 2 times a year we get tours at this time, and U have to update 4 minutes before it closes, ....never heard of late tweaks...

THINK ABOUT IT, had read forums knew what time the shu todd was etc. watched Giro was doing some form, locking in and THANK YOU!

REALLY COULDN'T WAIT 4 MINUTES!~~

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

74 comments

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

mate, chill out, its only a small race in the whole competition. I missed the transfers completely with a team of climbers for a virtually assured sprint, but so what.

The lads on here run a very good game and none of them get anything for doing it so a little respect is called for  14

WHATEVER!\RESPECT IS EARNT and not from multiaple era's and saying people are liaring and trying hardest to prove it
it was 1 min past he could have easily said swing me email, and solved!
but NO I don't make mistakes u making it upo blkah bl,ahy
every heard of customer is always right!

SILLY ME thought PREMIUM membership MEANT PREMIUM SERVICE!

VVV73 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I am NOT the boss....Dave is the boss.

my email is Guitaristkam [at] gmail.com

Please email me before continuing with your posting.

Guitarist, I doubt U could play a open G chord ......joking ...pfft

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

mate, try spell check before you post  4

BUZZ6835 replied to BUZZ6835 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi Gkam84, any chance of some help with my transfers please?

BUZZ6835 wrote:

Had same prob here. Selected transfers, hit make transfer button at 17.57 and was left with "game is currently updating!

Sagan and Danielson out
Cav and Goss in

14  24  39

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

mate, try spell check before you post  4

HEY diff between spelling and typing, especially WHEN FURIOUS!

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

VVV73 replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

If he had of said that 2 minutes after it shut , INSTEAD OF SAYINGHhe shut it at 18.01 then having to prove I wasn't liaring for fucking 40 mins
paid for this pleasure!

BTW stumps I PAID, not my fault their boss doesn't pay them , how the fuck do I know, looks a professionbal site, I also mod a MAJOR sprot streaming site for FREE for YEARS VIPBOX might have heard it

0 likes

I'm not going to though. I'll refund your tenner and you can play on as a standard player. if you're going to behave like this, i'm not really interested in your custom. Cheers then.

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

now I am gunna go calm down grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much fucking stress for 4 am

0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I'm not going to though. I'll refund your tenner and you can play on as a standard player. if you're going to behave like this, i'm not really interested in your custom. Cheers then.

that's your solution to everything
I fucked up, heres ya money......... seen u say sametyhing to someone other day
! put yaself in MY BOOTS......spent 2 hpours studying rifers, read all the forums, then when this happens told I am making it up
whatever!

LOL so I get my money back and spent all that time and effort into purist for nothing, sweet.:) love ya work

0 likes

put yourself in my boots: i can fix your problem fairly easily, but all i'm getting is personal insults directed at me, and the other people that help with the game. so: what would you do?

0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

put yourself in my boots: i can fix your problem fairly easily, but all i'm getting is personal insults directed at me, and the other people that help with the game. so: what would you do?

Well when a Paying customer has a problem, I don't say I did this so it must be YOUR FAULT.!

You started this thread and the server clocks it at 18.06 here.

I started the update at 18.01 on the server clock....1 minute after the deadline for ToC closed

time.jpg

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8372 posts]
15th May 2014 - 3:25

VVV73 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have misied tours and trades on my own and taken on the chin, but when it's not fault and to be told THAT IT IS. took me 40 mins to prove it , I HAD TOO..

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Look, you are being offered help in this situation.

I waited until 18.01. In hindsight, I should have checked that the transfers were closed and not just judged it on the time being correct.

So yes, this is my mistake, but I am not lying about waiting until 18.01

I've tried to help you, Dave is offering to help you, you do not seem to be interested in the problem being solved.

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Look, you are being offered help in this situation.

I waited until 18.01. In hindsight, I should have checked that the transfers were closed and not just judged it on the time being correct.

So yes, this is my mistake, but I am not lying about waiting until 18.01

I've tried to help you, Dave is offering to help you, you do not seem to be interested in the problem being solved.

well server time matched up fine when I put trades in at 1min to for giro! doesn't feel very good to be told you didn tdo something u know you did, does it ?
What if I didn't come running to forum in 60secs flat, what boat would I be in then! no post mark time for proof.... BARBWIRE CANOE?
Had I ever made a complaint about anything in game before over 18 months?

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here are VVV's transfers

Phinney, Acevedo , Ten Dam out

Degen, Hofland, Bolivar in

VVV73 replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Here are VVV's transfers

Phinney, Acevedo , Ten Dam out

Degen, Hofland, Bolivar in

I sent him email reply 20 mins ago...oh I better get time post mark

Don't even feel like watching it now,will be second stage I have missed this year:(

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

This will be my last comment on this thread.

Dave offered to sort it. If you want them changed, speak to him about it.

The way you have carried on, I've no interest in helping out anymore.

You are like a kid who didn't get an ice cream, then stamped their feet, shouted and cried about it. When all they had to do was interact nicely and the problem could have been solved very easily.

NO-WHERE did I call you a liar, OR ask you prove anything. I simply stated that I waited until 18.01

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Let's just leave it, enough has been said. Sort the transfers out and all enjoy.

0 likes

Gkam84 wrote:

This will be my last comment on this thread.

Dave offered to sort it. If you want them changed, speak to him about it.

The way you have carried on, I've no interest in helping out anymore.

You are like a kid who didn't get an ice cream, then stamped their feet, shouted and cried about it. When all they had to do was interact nicely and the problem could have been solved very easily.

NO-WHERE did I call you a liar, OR ask you prove anything. I simply stated that I waited until 18.01

20  20  20  20  20  20  20

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Well it was 18.01 when I hit the update scores and I made sure the deadline had passed on ToC before doing it....

Ok then and I will leave you with your QUOTE... I MADE SURE THE DEADLINE HAD PASSED.
Confirm , MADE SURE,

Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes

Can I say I've read through all of the spouting and questionable language on this thread by the OP and I am wondering are his posting privileges being revoked?
I did far less and I'm muted

As a forum user the above tirade and foul language has offended me who do I complain to?

And no I'm not "trolling" I'm deadly serious  45

VVV73 replied to Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes
Theinvisiblecyclist wrote:

Can I say I've read through all of the spouting and questionable language on this thread by the OP and I am wondering are his posting privileges being revoked?

As a forum user the above tirade and foul language has offended me who do I complain to?

one swear word for each day you been a member 6! you didn't have to read it.
ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first @&$#%....Thought Welsh were hard men ?

Theinvisiblecyclist replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first fuck!

Now you have made me chuckle , from one extreme to the other with you isn't it....

I've been a member a fair bit longer than you think , and no matter how long it took you to find an "f bomb" it's uncalled for childish and offensive to me therefore I want something done as is my right as a road.cc forum user

If it was one instance I wouldn't have worried but your continued usage of foul language in this thread is offensive and as such I will be making a complaint

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

VVV73 replied to Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first fuck!

Now you have made me chuckle , from one extreme to the other with you isn't it....

I've been a member a fair bit longer than you think , and no matter how long it took you to find an "f bomb" it's uncalled for childish and offensive to me therefore I want something done as is my right as a road.cc forum user

If it was one instance I wouldn't have worried but your continued usage of foul language in this thread is offensive and as such I will be making a complaint

20  20  20  20  20  20  20  20

VVV73 replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

Multiple Profiles hey...funny same time as me!
You know what sort of people have to have multiple profiles.....

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well I agree with everyone.

chiv30 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

Multiple Profiles hey...funny same time as me!
You know what sort of people have to have multiple profiles.....

Yeah people who enjoy the forum and the game , you don't really know anything about me ,others on this forum do and they know why I have two profiles .

Now like I said , been here a while and honestly your posts i'n this thread are childish and offensive , I'm making an official complaint , I've had my differences with people but never felt the need to use foul language ....it's probably because I know how to articulate.

enrique replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

Hey! Welcome back!  1

Pages

Latest Comments