Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

road.cc Team on Cyclogs

With a new year just around the corner, thought I would ask if there is enough interest in having a road.cc team on cyclogs.

For anyone that has not used www.cyclogs.org it allows you to record your rides distance, speed duration etc.
Simple to use and it can generate graphs and reports if thats your thing or you can set a target and it will log your progress.

Its free to use.

If there is enough interest will log a team and we can start logging our miles from 1st January 2010.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

stuke replied to Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm still using Mycycling.co.uk as I said above but it doesn't support groups which is a shame, there is www.mycyclinglog.com though which you can set groups up on.

stuke | 14 years ago
0 likes

Cyclogs: Just seen this quote on another forum -

"OK I've heard from Mr Cyclogs...

The good news is the domain registration has not lapsed and all the ride data has been backed up.

It's the same problem that occurred before - the hosting service claim it is taking up too much server capacity.

The bad news is there is no obvious answer so he has to check all the code, polarise the dilithium crystals and all that sort thing, but as noted above, he does it in his spare time so there's no way of knowing how long it will take.

Pen and paper or a spreadsheet for the duration. Keep calm and carry on."

hopefully it'll be back up and running soon so we can start going for that number one spot  1

Pages

Latest Comments