Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Weekend Rides -

So whos upto What at the weekend, me, Cannock Chase on the MTB I think

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

plenty of 'road juice' on my two and a bit hour ride, didnt get the rain though, just the usual wind...

DaSy | 14 years ago
0 likes

Saturday's ride was wet and dirty, despite the rain holding off, just lots of surface water and crap washed off the banks. Still, I got in a 73 mile ride in the outside world.

A couple of fast, 40mph plus descents had me on the edge due to the soaking roads and muddy corners. I made it down in one piece though, I just can't resist them!

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

Out for 3-4 hours tomorrow including cafe stop. Was ill last weekend so nothing to hilly.

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

Looks like I am out in the morning now as well, out to Scorton for a coffee and back.

DaSy | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm hoping to get a few miles in on Saturday, I fancy a ride down to Winchester, but the weather will no doubt put the kibosh on that.

I have now put in 10 hours this week on the turbo; I really fancy seeing the outside world for a bit, it's got to happen soon.

Sunday looks like I'm back on the turbo again, as the weather looks set to be crap.

Fringe replied to DaSy | 14 years ago
0 likes
DaSy wrote:

Sunday looks like I'm back on the turbo again, as the weather looks set to be crap.

dont say that, two hours sunday morning is the only time ive got for ride!..still rain or wind or both i shall head out for a quick spin...

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

i've got an saturday appointment with the rug doctor  4

but hopefully i'll find time for a quick ride too. might MTB it up this weekend. or maybe a bit more singlespeed 'cross  1

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

Monthly Club Social ride on Sunday, shorter than normal due to the early nights. Taking in Harrisend, Oakenclough, Cafe stop at Beacon Fell. Only 50 miles or so so may be out early to top up the miles to get a metric century in.

Latest Comments