Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Cali

Having just looked over the provisional start list thats been released i'm looking forward to this one  36 even if it does cross over with the Giro.
Any idea when this will be open, please?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've started stage 1 thread  26

Ghedebrav replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
Ghedebrav wrote:

Very similar team to Joelsim!

9 nationalities in my purist, not one American amongst them...

You could always post your team...

I will, in the stage one thread. My purist:

Wiggins
Jaramillo
Haedo
Ten Dam
Degenkolb
Dennis
Sagan
Brochner
Chevrier

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

I've seen Danny Von Poppel on the PCS and SteepHill startlists but he's grayed-out in the game... Guess I should have asked earlier, but, is he riding? I think I should have put him in...  2

Yes he is riding, must have accidentally unclicked him when I did the rosters...
would have put him in had I noticed! oops.

Thought you might have picked up on this before now  3

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

...Thought you might have picked up on this before now  3

Damn! So (!) unlike me!  1

I was busy fighting with the man who said:

drheaton wrote:

... do you just sit all day looking at the road.cc rider lists searching for spelling mistakes and missing riders?

and...

drheaton wrote:

... we... cannot react within minutes to the latest change in rosters. ... we check lots of sources and... we know what we're doing... we do our best.

in another thread  40 ...

I really should (!) get my priorities straight (!)  39

On the other hand it was still technically an hour or more before race start, so if (!) we had had (!) that hour, it would have been enough time to notice, post and notify others (!). So how about it? How about going back to having the deadline to say, 15 minutes before race start?  4

Think about this (!) too from the 'Vanishing Teams' thread:

Theinvisiblecyclist wrote:

Can't access the game... to confirm or deny .....stuck on updating

Gkam84 wrote:

Looking at the time you posted this. It was because we were updating the Giro, which shuts down the game to update it.

Having that extra hour would give you time to update the Giro scores and we could get more time to choose our teams, especially with these races running at the same time!  4

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have no control over the start times now the competition is open

I noticed your post just after the stage had started around 6.50pm (had just got home)

Incidentally he came 5th  39

Pages

Latest Comments