Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour-de-Romandie-stage-4

Well after yesterdays fun and ganes its quite a simple straightforward stage today. Sprint finish so i hope Kittel shows up.

The window is closed and i'm away tomorrow so already made my transfers for the ITT, lets hope all my team fisnish today  4

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Oops - yesterday didn't go very well, dropped to second.

Need Talansky and Tony Martin to outscore Dennis, Izagirre and Herrada by 15 points (approx). Reckon I'll probably just miss out...  2

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Todays winner

1 Velodrone (Purist) Velodrone 154

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm, Interesting finish.
Traffic Island/Roundabout in middle of road with 500m to go  1
Lucky Farrar isn't here, he loves crash in last cpl kms.

VVV73 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Hmmm, Interesting finish.
Traffic Island/Roundabout in middle of road with 500m to go  1
Lucky Farrar isn't here, he loves crash in last cpl kms.

Did someone mention a crash at business end  1
Of course both Nizz and Mezgec caught up in it....

I now have new most DISLIKED tour for next year  1

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sold Dennis and Peraud, bought in Nizzo and Mezgec.
Still got Alba. He has to be man of the tour, regardless who wins it.
2 stage wins? and now in break, Gutsy.

enrique replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Kwiatkowski said. "I understood I was really tired after a long period of racing at a high level... Now it's really the time to stop and recharge my batteries. I have to thank the team for letting me take these two extra days of recovery. I will spend them at home... I've only been home for five days since January. ... now it is really the perfect moment to back off, recover and spend time with my family at home before I start focusing on the next races."

And then there were three:

Goga Ruiz-Sandoval ‏@BiciGoga
En la fuga está Voeckler(EUC) y Vuillermoz (AG2), este ultimo en la novena de su equipos para el Giro #TDR2014

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I don't know what happened, the break ended up going the wrong one, so they have to neutralise something

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Peloton Watch ‏@PelotonWatch #TDR2014 After 49km Bakelants, Vuillermoz, Albasini, Marino & Voeckler have 6'17"

ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes

Kwia,Tschopp,Peraud,Dennis out

Froome,Kittel,Ferrari,K.Fernandez in

Froome
Kittel
Spilak
Voeckler  16
Kessiakoff
Ferrari
K.Fernadez
Kohler
Herrada

Might have my first 100+ stage of the race today....very poor performance so far

stevemarks | 9 years ago
0 likes

Albasini Voeckler and Bakelants in break. That is a strong group. Kwiatowski and Hofland DNS today.

Learnt a big lesson today:

Decided I definitely wanted Albasini as my sole sprinty type for today as parcours looks like it may be too much for them. Just got back from my early morning ride , saw the break, and though YES!!! checked my team and NO!!! Nozzolo? how did he get there, and no Alba. should have checked it properly before confirming last night. Well at least I got rid of Kwiatowski.

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Gone Kittel and Nizzolo after yesterdays disaster, also brought in Spilak for 10 pens, as he is likely to still lead and will be useful tomorrow. Also still have albasini and Iglinsky who could be in the mix

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Kittel, nizzolo and hurel in, kept froome, spilak and talansky for tomorrow. Have a bit of a lead but that could disappear today if hofland does well, or albasini...

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

I really wasn't sure who to go for today. Fortunately, I overslept so decision made - 4 transfers for tomorrow.

Latest Comments