Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Any experience of Rose bikes?

After having someone kindly relieve me of my bike earlier in the year, I'm looking for a new one and wondered about Rose bikes? Does anyone have one and what is your experience of them as a product and as a company. I am cautious about buying mail order but they seem to offer a lot of bike for the money. Please help!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Izaak30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Not bought one but rode an alu frame with ultrega worth £1800ish at London bike show. Loved it. Similar bike to my trek 2300 but obviously a lot newer. Was very light and seemed to accelerate fast. Only rode for an hour or so. If I had the money I'd buy one. Plus they have a uk office where you can chat if you'd like. Plus I think you can demo a bike but need to pay a refundable deposit.

Izaak30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Not bought one but rode an alu frame with ultrega worth £1800ish at London bike show. Loved it. Similar bike to my trek 2300 but obviously a lot newer. Was very light and seemed to accelerate fast. Only rode for an hour or so. If I had the money I'd buy one. Plus they have a uk office where you can chat if you'd like. Plus I think you can demo a bike but need to pay a refundable deposit.

HarryTrauts | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the replies. I agree that you seem to get a lot for the money and I wondered if there was a catch. The only part I have no experience of is the frame and it's a pretty important element.

Surely someone on here has bought one, or do I have to be the guinea pig?  17

ajmarshal1 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I very nearly bought a Rose Pro-SL for a commuter but got a Felt instead only due to picking up a bargain that couldn't be ignored. I have seen a Xeon in the flesh and it was very, very nice. They get good reviews and you get quite a bit for your money.

joemmo | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ordered several bits and pieces from them on the last 2 years and would happily do so again.

Comrade | 9 years ago
0 likes

I bought wheels and parts off them , but not a bike. Delivery and answers to questions were great and on time.

Comrade | 9 years ago
0 likes

I bought wheels and parts off them , but not a bike. Delivery and answers to questions were great and on time.

Latest Comments