Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Ultimate CF SL Real World Photos?

Hi. I'm considering my next bike purchase and the Canyon Ultimate CF SL 7.0 but unsure of what colour to get. Just wondering if anybody has this bike or one with the same colour scheme ( I think the 8.0 and 9.0 have the same) so I could see a few real world photos before I decide. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

DrJDog | 9 years ago
0 likes

hopefully I've attached a photo of the SL I had for a while last year - which is probably still sitting in Kentish Town police station  2

I think they do look pretty good in the flesh, though the white tape and saddle aren't to my taste...

greencode replied to DrJDog | 9 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for this, weirdly upsidedown in the message but clicking on it turns it the right way up!

Securivaj | 9 years ago
0 likes

No problem. Hope you enjoy it whatever colour you go for.

Securivaj | 9 years ago
0 likes

I purchased one of these last year. Not a great photo but hope it helps.

greencode replied to Securivaj | 9 years ago
0 likes

Wow, looks fantastic. Even in your photo, which is not that great (sorry) the grey features look far better than they do on the website. Just wondered whether the black/white/yellow may be a bit too flashy. Whereas your black/white/grey looks very nice. Thanks for replying.

Latest Comments