Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ride London Surrey 100 entry

If anyone wants to sign up, there's still places left, I got this email:
Disclaimer: I am not advertising on behalf of anybody, just thought somebody might want to join last minute.

http://www.getkidsgoing.com/ride_london.htm

Thurs. 1st May 2014

Dear Rider

PRUDENTIAL

RIDE LONDON-SURREY 100

CYCLE RACE

SUNDAY 10TH AUGUST 2014

FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE COMING UP FAST!....

IT’S NEXT FRIDAY 9TH MAY!

GUARANTEED ENTRY… ONLY £1!

If you really want to take part in this year’s Ride London Surrey 100 then act fast!.. as the FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY 9TH MAY!... and we have been told there will be no extensions!

So, if you would like to ride this year’s Ride London Surrey 100 then just click on the below link and enter and pay online right now – it only takes 5mins to enter! It’s so easy! Or go to our website at www.getkidsgoing.com and then click on Ride London 100.. and you’ll be in!

Click below for direct entry access…

Click here Now… and Enter and Pay online!

We're putting everyone into the race until all our guaranteed entries are full!

We would love to have you on the Team for this fantastic race. We welcome everyone, so if you have friends, club members and/or family who would also like to take part then, just tell them to Enter and Pay Online Now at www.getkidsgoing.com

If you need any help.. or you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at info [at] getkidsgoing.com or call the office on 0207 481 8110 – ask for Jane, Shirley, or Rahimah.

We are very much looking forward to having you on the Team. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jane

Jane Emmerson

Ride London Surrey 100 - Team Organiser.

PS – REMEMBER.. THE FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY 9TH MAY!!.. SO ENTER NOW!

About Get Kids Going!

As you know Get Kids Going! is a sports charity for disabled children and young people who want to participate in disability sport from starter to paralympic level. We provide these fantastic young athletes with bespoke sports wheelchairs and give them sports grants to they can play all paralympic sports. We believe in promoting health through sport and would be delighted to receive any kind support and donations to help our yougsters turn their dreams into reality. The cost of a sports wheelchair is now about £4,000 with an annual sports grant anything from £500 to £10,000. Our President is The Lord Coe KBE OBE, Chairman of the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games and Double Olympic Gold Medalist. Our Vice Presidents are Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE, David Weir CBE MBE and Emma Howard.

Get Kids Going!
10 King Charles Terrace
Sovereign Close
London
E1W 3HL

Tel: 020 7481 8110
Fax: 020 7481 8150
www.getkidsgoing.com

PRESIDENT
The Lord Coe OBE
(Sebastian Coe OBE)

VICE PRESIDENTS
Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE OBE
David Weir CBE MBE & Emma Howard

Regd. Charity No. 1063471
Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee. Regd. No. 3391908.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

gr3g0ree | 9 years ago
0 likes

I did Etape with them last year and did not raised as much as I pledged, in the end it was ok.
I'm not saying that is always the case, I might have been an exception by not raising nearly enough.

stem | 9 years ago
0 likes

More like £500 for entry.

In the small print: "I Pledge to raise for disabled children. Minimum Donation £499 or more per rider."

Not saying charity is a bad thing but I'd have a tough time squeezing my friends for that much.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I won't get involved with Ride London if I was anyone.

Give me a shout if you want to know why.

Latest Comments