Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour De Romandie Stage 1

Just a heads up, the first half of tomorrows stage has been cancelled because of the weather.

laurenstendam ‏@laurenstendam 1m
Cancelled first half of tomorrows stage Will be short and intense in stead of long and exhausting..

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

34 comments

VVV73 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Excuse my ignorance players.
Are the green PMU markers on profile map the PIONTS jersey markers?
Hard to tell from yesterdays HALF stage.

chrisdstripes replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

I think so yes. There was deinitely a sprint point in the last 10km or so yesterday that Nibali went through.

VVV73 replied to chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:
VVV73 wrote:

I think so yes. There was deinitely a sprint point in the last 10km or so yesterday that Nibali went through.

Thank you Chris for your time and effort.
Its's a tough day again and if I sell the 2 riders I want to sell, Hepburn and DVP(who i feel may be in a break today) I still can't afford to get NIZZ, who looks suited here if bunch finish.
So I will think I will just sell Hepburn and try to get a break rider chasing pionts.Saving a extra trade for MTN tomorrow.
I am also sure there will be a rather STRONG break today that may go th distance, with riders such as Visconti,Morton,Pauwels, NORDHAUG in there. I will now be hoping Gaudin, DVP go along for the ride, not sure how much protection he can offer Ziodl.lol

P.S.
I notice your Pidgeons are flying very close to the sun.lol
Great effort, love ya work and with TJ to go on attack later in MTNS and bring home TT, you gunna give it a good shake. Good luck

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

STAGE 2:
Like I said above I proceeded to make just the one change Hepburn > Boris Vallee, he is = top with Nibali on 6pts for PTS jersey. Has lost 8mins so can ride break. Also for back-up if he came 7th behind Nizzolo and Ferrari in similar stage earlier in year, in case he doesnt make break.

MARTIN
DENNIS
PERAUD
NAVARDASKUS
I.IZAGUIRRE
LOBATO
DVP
VALLEE
GAUDIN

Good Luck All

Pages

Latest Comments