Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Aldi Cycling Gear for Summer

Cyclist and writer (or should that be writer and cyclist?) Andrew P Sykes blogged this yesterday re Aldi's next cycling kit offer, due in store on 4th May! The article includes a link to a full list of what's on offer.

http://cyclingeurope.org/2014/04/26/summer-cycling-gear-from-yes-aldi/

Props to Mr. Sykes for the heads up!  41

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Redvee | 9 years ago
0 likes
parksey | 9 years ago
0 likes

The Aldi website now has the catalogue up, with pictures and descriptions. The soft shell jacket looks alright, as does most of it, to be honest.

I'm on an organised ride all day Sunday though, so will have to hope there's still some bits left on Bank Holiday Monday. Didn't have huge problems getting stuff a day or two later in the winter sale mind, as I am at the upper end of the sizing scale!

Him Up North | 10 years ago
0 likes

Haha, the pdf filename says 2014 so presumably it's a typo? Sack the copy checker!  40

It's good that both days are Sundays. Weekdays make it impossible for me to get there early.

Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes

New list will be up on the website soon or download the app. Get there early though!! Tends to go fast. Don't need much this time but I'll see what's available just in case.

jonathing | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was hoping that Aldi would get their bike stuff in soon, I need new mitts, but it seems that I'm almost a year too late.

cescolini | 10 years ago
0 likes

The full list says 2013...

parksey | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cheers for the heads up. Had been keeping an eye on the website myself and it does confirm a cycling event on 4 May.

Looks like quite a comprehensive list of stuff, could do with a cheap jersey or two myself, might check out the jacket too.

Latest Comments