Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Romandie

When is this going to open please? Getting pretty close now.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes

An all-round thumbsucker this one. Very few mid-lived riders tempting me here; looking at a mixture of high and low value. Prologues often tough to call, but have a hunch about one or two riders...

Froomedog is IN, however. Should be his first win of the season .

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Froome not in for me. Not with a tickly cough and revolting veiny legs.

johnny2names | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ooh, this is proving tough- who's actually riding this full on, injuries, no summit finish, nightmare! Not sure what I would do even with 200 credits tbh...

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well I'll tell you now....no froome in std or purist and my std team has about 10 credits spare ready for changes for stage two .

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Normally I think prologues are too tough to predict, but I've been conned into it by the number of top prologue riders in the line-up. And the fact that Weds and Thurs look tough to predict as well. And the weekend. So expecting anywhere between 100th and 1000th this week...

The good news is my 3.0 rider for the season (Lecuisinier) is riding for FDJ - currently has 10 points for the season, I think from a last man home in the TDU!

arsene | 9 years ago
0 likes

Froome, Talansky, Spilak and Zoidl lead my GC quest.  16

Froome
Talansky
Mezgec
Spilak
Lobato
Zoidl
Dillier
Fumeaux
Schurter