Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

La Flèche Wallonne Féminine

3,4,5,6,7,8 for std, 1,3,4,8,10 for purist - I think those may be my best guesswork scores ever. Missed all the race via whatever medium - just got back from the track and 2 out of today's 3 races had already finished.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

mooleur | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm so rubbish, had no time to sort my team out! Failing miserably right now!

Suthisan | 9 years ago
0 likes

Le tour has reverted to 2013 results! When Vossie won  3

Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes

1,4,5,6,7,8,11 in the end, which I'm happy with. Got me into the 70s overall (though the less said about my purist the better).

cranky | 9 years ago
0 likes

Apologies for the 2nd account, I didn't realise it was contravening any rules and regs...

The reason behind it is that a purist league I play, which is how I got into the game, does not allow Premimum teams entry. After getting hooked on the game I then created a second account so I could play all the extra races on offer. I generally enter the same team on both accounts.

farrell | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I wouldn't listen to Le Tour, they had her down as Mauricio Henao...

enrique replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I wouldn't listen to Le Tour, they had her down as Mauricio Henao...

They sure did! So much for trusting the organizer's start list and results!  1

Just posted this on the other thread, then decided to see if it had made its way here.

Apparently, until someone noticed cyclingnews.com reported their results from info from the organizers and published this (below).

Look at No. 6 and No. 36:

Suthisan | 9 years ago
0 likes

Did Marianne Vos actually compete today? According to Le Tour, she neither started nor finished the race....? What's up?

farrell replied to Suthisan | 9 years ago
0 likes
Suthisan wrote:

Did Marianne Vos actually compete today? According to Le Tour, she neither started nor finished the race....? What's up?

I think she did:

http://www.raboliv.com/media?mediaId=15101475

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Another tale of woe - was planning on Ferrand-Prevot but read an interview with Vos saying she'd be working for Van Der Breggen and changed my mind. The Armitstead juggernaut continues though!

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I actually thought id have a chance today, but wasn't too far off

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ok, there we have it. Scores being updated now.

Have you say....

1 The Dendrophiliacs cranky25 199
1= Zookeepers Cafe cranky 199
1= Zookeepers Cafe (Purist) cranky 199

backflipbedlem replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Ok, there we have it. Scores being updated now.

Have you say....

1 The Dendrophiliacs cranky25 199
1= Zookeepers Cafe cranky 199
1= Zookeepers Cafe (Purist) cranky 199

I say let it stand, if I had 3 teams I would probably pick different riders for each

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

multiple accounts on the game is pretty hard to police, to be honest. it happens. if we see them, we have a word. mostly it's a throwback from when people had two accounts to play standard and purist.

Given that cranky had the same team for all three, it's kind of moot - they would have won the stage regardless of the number of teams they were fielding. there's no prize for second or third on a stage.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have put the game into a permanent state of updating (I hope) until I get clarification on the rules over multiple teams....

One person has come first, with 3 teams, Premium, Purist and second account, so I'm looking for a disqualification.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Standard

Purist
"We're currently updating the game"

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

Forgot the team mate bonus, 2 of those in my std team (Vos and Anna VdB)

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well my standard had 1,2,3,4,8,11,12,18 +5 for team mate not too shabby, just my greyed out rider not scoring

but just 3,4,8,11,12,16,18 +5 for team mate for my purist as I took a punt and got it a little wrong

Latest Comments