Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Jurassic Springtive - March 2014

Hi, did anybody here enter the Jurassic Springtive out of Weymouth this March just gone?

It was organised by sportive events, and was cancelled about two weeks prior to the event.

Just wondering if anybody has had any contact from the organiser - I'm yet to hear anything or get any response to calls and emails, and I'd kinda like my money back.

Anyone in the same position?

Rich

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

richcrocker79 | 9 years ago
0 likes

thanks Gkam84, I'd seen that. The event was cancelled due to low take up and a family illness - so no extreme weather conditions!

An email was sent out through the british cycling entry system offering full refunds, just wondering if anybody else has had contact from the organisers at all?

You can't foresee illness and stuff, but it is kinda frustrating that you can't get hold of the company!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Their website just states to look at the T&C's and use their contact page.

If you look at their T&C's you'll see this.

17 Event entry fees can not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.

18 Sportivo Events reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions. In such a event, each participants entry with be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If a Participant can not make this event, they can carry their entry to another event of a equal or lower ticket value within the following 6 month period. No refunds will be issued.

http://www.sportivoevents.co.uk/tcs/4579137282

Latest Comments