Home

Am I the only one still waiting for their free energy gel sample? I signed up weeks ago, got an email saying further instructions would follow, then nothing.

Pretty pissed off really - won't be buying their products.

10 comments

sorebones [139 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

No, you are not alone!

Peter Slater [3 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Hi, we are very sorry about this and contacted our web team, it appears that some free gel registration emails have been re-directed to junk mail. The issue and a different way to register for Free Gels is going to be implemented.

If you can send a quick email to the bunker [at] otesports.co.uk referencing road.cc message we will ensure you get your free Gel.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pete

OTE Sports

gbscot1975 [14 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Same here registered and everything followed the instructions ,the email had went into spam but even after following it didn't receive the free gel it's a pity as I like the look of the OTE stuff.

giff77 [1270 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Tried. Gave up. Now no longer bothered.

0 likes

If anyone cares the email is thebunker [at] otesports.co.uk they have got back to me and the gels coming next week

farrell [1946 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I noticed this when going through my emails this morning, I spotted the original email from them and realised that I hadn't received the free sample. I briefly considered being offended or annoyed but then remembered that it was only a free sample of an energy gel and I had done nothing for it.

That said, it doesn't paint a great picture of the company if numerous people have been jibbed out of getting the promised free samples but at least Peter above has spotted there is a problem and is appearing to try and rectify it, so perhaps the pitchforks and torches can rest easy for now.

On a (semi) related note, I recently signed up for the mailing list at BrokenRidersuk.com and received a bunch of free stickers a couple of days later. I do like free stickers. And badges. I'm easily bribed.

0 likes

Oooooooo free stickers hell I just like freebies  21

chrismday [50 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Just wanted everyone to know that the guys at OTE have gone the extra mile to put everything right.

0 likes

Yeah I received mine after an email which was replied to by Shaun (on a Saturday night) packaging looks good like the 2 tears one for gulp and one for sip looks larger than other gels I have used but will wait and see how it tastes as some are really sickly

Flying Scot [965 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I got mine, lemon and lime, I really liked it, for comparison, I'm usually a High 5 user and hate zip vit, theirs was nice, light and fruity...wish I had took 2, as I took it too early and had a hard last half hour!