Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Sport Relief Davina McCall

Did anyone else just watch in disbelief as an articulated lorry overtook an entourage on a solid white line?

I've just taken a couple of photo's with the iPad just working out how to get them on the interwebs!

///

Yes so nobody got hurt, no I can't comment on just how long that road is nor just how slow they were going but, I just nearly spat mine glass of wine out when I saw it on the TV...number plate & company name clear and visible to all and sundry

Haualge company:

traffic [at] frsomerset.co.uk

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

31 comments

Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes

Also, let's face it, if it looked a doddle, who would bother donating so much cash to charity. All that suffering for a good cause (and I'm pretty sure it was sincere - see comment above about open water swim) makes for much better TV than, "Oh look, person who's trained very hard and/or is very good at that completes challenge with no bother".

Good job done!

I'm not detracting from those who are very good and/or trained hard - also, good job done, just talking TV charity cash collection.

We were talking about this sort of thing (not Ms McCall's travails) at the weekend and we came to the conclusion that it is a lot easier to wrest cash from people's sweaty maws, if what you are doing will be a real challenge. That's people for you.

Pages

Latest Comments