Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris Nice stage 8

DNS
Thomas (SKY)
Boasson Hagen (SKY)
Cummings (BMC)
Matthews (OGE)
Simon (COF)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I think it would normally come down to how many transfers you have made. But seen as you both have made 14. Then if one of you has already won something, it will go to the other.

If neither has won, then yes, a coin toss it is

Twybaydos replied to Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Yep, got my full house too on P-N.

Me too

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Wasn't around yesterday, so was pleased this morning to see I got my full house and tenth on stage, rocketing me up 88 places to 100th for P-N, 2 places higher than last year! Well played Dux89 and Wig_Billy.

20thebear | 10 years ago
0 likes

So close to getting all the badges. Only lantern rouge missed.
Happy with a stage win and 7th overall

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

I think this was the only stage in the whole race won by someone who didn't qualify as a young rider. Regardless of what some people have been saying about the parcours not being challenging enough to attract the big GC names, this has to be a positive by-product of that!

Bouhanni
Hofland
Degenkolb
Slagter x2
Betancur x2
Vichot

Dux89 replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

I think this was the only stage in the whole race won by someone who didn't qualify as a young rider. Regardless of what some people have been saying about the parcours not being challenging enough to attract the big GC names, this has to be a positive by-product of that!

Bouhanni
Hofland
Degenkolb
Slagter x2
Betancur x2
Vichot

Totally agree, especially on a stage-by-stage level. For GC, as much talk as there was about the unconventional parcours... the race was still won and runnered-up by two stage racing stars, and I'm not sure a mountaintop finish would have really changed the top of the leaderboard.

Pages

Latest Comments