Game improvements/suggestions for next year - 2015
I'm not sure if any of the developers for the game will read this but I couldn't find anywhere to e-mail for the fantasy cycling to offer suggestions so I hope this will be seen. It also opens it up for anyone else to throw in their suggestions. Don't get me wrong I like the game these are just thoughts which I as an end user would like to see implemented.
1. In this day and age could there be an App made? This could also be a way to collect the premium membership fee. When I don't have access to my computer the page is not so easy to use on a mobile device so this for me would be a god send.
2. I like how this year each competition has it's own new target badges, slight improvement would be mixing last year and this year, although you still get to see how many badges in total it would be nice to know which ones too.
3. Not sure how this could be done and where but I think it would be nice to know exactly the breakdown of the points awarded.
For instance Rider X gained 40 points in Stage Y: 30 points from finishing 3rd on the day, 5 points for young rider, 5 points position in GC.
This could also help out when trying to select low ranking riders who have gained points from team mates finishing first as opposed to outright winning the points themselves.
4. Without keeping track of every rider for every race current form can still be high from a race a long time ago. Either this can be helped by form decreasing over time or in my opinion a slightly better way/user still has to make more judgement by simply adding the code of the race and stage number in a riders stats under the column which shows the points awarded. eg. Rider X stats 50points SF PNI S6. This could also help the ambiguous classifications where a MM stage could still end in a bunch sprint, knowing which race it's from will help choosing, for those last ten stages on stats at least.
5. Stage profiles somewhere?
stage results somewhere?
even just a link?
ok i'm getting lazy now but would give more of the information from road.cc instead of having to go to other pages for the info.
On a side note i've clicked i want emails letting me know of roster changes affecting my team (great idea) and points from stages. Not sure if there is a glitch somewhere but i get some but not others and also the roster changes sometimes is a little late for me to do anything, I know it's probably hard because riders drop out on the morning of the race etc. I'm not sure what to suggest to help.
Also I saw once on stats that a rider was selected by more than 100% of teams for the last stage which I think was just a one off because obviously it's impossible, are purist teams interfering?
All in all I love the game and obviously none of this is going to stop me playing! Thanks for the good work.
thoughts/opinions/further suggestions please add below.