Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Womens World Cup

Are there any Womens rankings availiable ? I know most of the top riders , but not a lot about the rest of the field.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

viveLaPants | 10 years ago
0 likes

Small, Dom, Kitchen....but enough about my sex life  24

Lets hope this is the small start to some of these becoming familiar household, or at least club run names.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

You can always check the world cup rankings from last year or look at a site like 'Pro cycling stats' which has it's own rankings you can check.

In theory though the prices in the game have been set based on these rankings (over the year) meaning the price should give an idea of quality but still won't show short term form or give you an idea as to who's good on this type of course.

Your best bet is to check previous editions of the races and other classics type races to get an idea of who likes the cobbles/short sharp hills.

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same places you would find men's rankings outside of road.cc ....I'd tell you but I need every advantage I can in these races  38

Latest Comments