Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

PARIS NICE STAGE 2 TRANSFERS

Tried to make one change on Monday morning but two of my picks had no cross against them so could not click on to remove. Not essential this time but please fix.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes

Clear your cache and try again

pcsplace | 10 years ago
0 likes

Might be worth trying a different computer/device or a another browser?

daveeagle replied to pcsplace | 10 years ago
0 likes

I used my phone last season but can't get into game this year, grumbled about that earlier.  45

daveeagle | 10 years ago
0 likes

Tuesday morning, still got no crosses against my bottom 2 riders, need to change tomorrow, please fix.  14

TERatcliffe26 replied to daveeagle | 10 years ago
0 likes
daveeagle wrote:

Tuesday morning, still got no crosses against my bottom 2 riders, need to change tomorrow, please fix.  14

Im not sure why this would be the case, to me this doesn't seem like a game engine problem (its worked fine all season for me), but possibly a problem at your end, meaning the full game engine possibly is not loading, causing some of the crosses not to appear. The crosses appear for me when I have the same riders you have in the same positions, and ive not heard of any other players having issues.

cherrypicked replied to daveeagle | 10 years ago
0 likes
daveeagle wrote:

I've had the same issue quite a few times. Normally just takes some persistence on the reset transfers button

Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes

I couldn't resist a change, but think it will bite my a*se. Took out Matthews and put in Rojas. But now I have too many sprinters and not enough transfers for stage 4!

Doh!

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Held my nerve and didn't meddle, despite a so-so first day (1-2 but not much else).

Glad I didn't - if I had, Delaplace would've been for the chop. He and Saromotins are sharing breakaway duties today.

daveeagle | 10 years ago
0 likes

If Wackerman wins I'll be miffed but not if Rowe scores !

Latest Comments