Home

Will use this thread to post announced last minute roster changes...

47 comments

enrique [2386 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Three Rest Days means a lot of transfers!  1

arsene [210 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Provisional startlist is out.

Can we have a date when the competition will be open??

Gkam84 [9111 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Some point in May, I'd say around the 4th....

Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Do we get extra transfers on rest days?

Gkam84 [9111 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Like other years, it will be 2 per stage and 4 on rest days

0 likes

I haven't done other years, I'm a noob.

Ghedebrav [1099 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Anyone got thoughts on final GC? I'm going big with:

Purito
Quintana
Evans

In that order. Highest placed Italian, I'm going Scarponi.

0 likes

Quintana and J Rod are the only ones who can win it.

Evans is a chump. And an old one.

Dux89 [194 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Quintana always makes it really hard on tipsters by taking a lot of time off from big races right before his major goals of the season.

Stumps [3496 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Its interesting to see Henao in Sky's provo list ?

Quintana has to be the favourite but just look at Horner last year in the Vuelta so anything is possible.

pcsplace [20 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Sebastian is Sergio's cousin I believe.

Evans is looking pretty good and could pull it out of the bag with TT's

0 likes

No, if you look at the Steephill site it has Sergio listed, not Sebastian.

0 likes

Sebastian on PCS

Twybaydos [449 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Sebastian on PCS

Maurizio on Fleche Wallone Feminine

VVV73 [408 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Quintana and J Rod are the only ones who can win it.

Evans is a chump. And an old one.

That chump has been WORLD mtn bike champion, WORLD road race champion adn TDFwinner and he will give Giro a shake as his swansong, I never seen him looking so light.

northstar [1107 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

He's a WHEELSUCKER.

0 likes
northstar wrote:

He's a WHEELSUCKER.

My dad said exactly the same thing. I for one hope he fails miserably, but thats just my view and he may go on and win aka Horner.

fukawitribe [2002 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
northstar wrote:

He's a WHEELSUCKER.

Yeah, i've noticed a lot of team leaders skulking around behind their team-mates (of all people) until right near the end. The nerve of 'em !

northstar [1107 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I don't blame him or anyone for doing it, i guess they are just riding how they want too, he won the tdf so who am I to knock him.

He brings a lot of personality to the pro riding world.

Watching contador / schleck / quintana is far more "entertaining" however.

0 likes
northstar wrote:

He's a WHEELSUCKER.

If he is a wheel sucker then WTF is wiggo, Porte and Froome could have left him behind several times when he won! I don't think their is many wheels to suck on when winning world MTN bike champs!
He is obviously a masterful bike handler, give credit where its due. And he won those tour with a Shit team with divide support..TJ spat the dumby cause he wasn't leader and dogged it on him last year. No Colombians towing Cadel up the mtns! he was left on his own so many times, hence why he had to sit on others wheels. AND BTW when he won TDF, didn't he attack frank and andy one stage there, was a brillant ride  1

0 likes
northstar wrote:

I don't blame him or anyone for doing it, i guess they are just riding how they want too, he won the tdf so who am I to knock him.

LMFAO the schlecks are only entertaining for FALLING OFF. Quintana only been around 24 months max lol.....Conta hasn't done shit since he comeback from doping ban...funny that, no more dancing on the pedals!

0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
northstar wrote:

LMFAO the schlecks are only entertaining for FALLING OFF. Quintana only been around 24 months max lol.....Conta hasn't done shit since he comeback from doping ban...funny that, no more dancing on the pedals!

Evans has had a personality bypass.

0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
VVV73 wrote:
northstar wrote:

Evans has had a personality bypass.

LOL. I never said he wasn't a intravert or a weirdo...just was a great rider.And Ireckon maybe the first clean winner in a long time.. Anyway my all time fav rider is IL PIRATA  1

chrisdstripes [1741 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

"Conta hasn't done shit since he come back from doping ban" - maybe he hasn't looked quite the same but really? Sensational in Tirreno this year, and I think that 2012 Vuelta win was very underrated - he went head-to-head (to head) with Valverde and Rodriguez and came out on top. I know he'd had all year to train for it, but I still thought it was a great ride.

Crap last year, mind...

0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

"Conta hasn't done shit since he come back from doping ban" - maybe he hasn't looked quite the same but really? Sensational in Tirreno this year, and I think that 2012 Vuelta win was very underrated - he went head-to-head (to head) with Valverde and Rodriguez and came out on top. I know he'd had all year to train for it, but I still thought it was a great ride.

Crap last year, mind...

Sensational ????? I will leave you with one word for this year.. VALVERDE.

0 likes

Contador crushed Valverde at País Vasco...

0 likes

Concerning the Giro, Evans seems to be in great shape...
Purito crashed in both Ardennes races and Quintana is training at home.

0 likes

Uran is in Colombia too and will ride Romandie.

0 likes
arsene wrote:

Ok lets compare all of years race results....See who raced the most and best  3 I don't even Like either of them personally, I just think Valverde has been the stand out, and Gilbert and Cancelarra(knew fab would bounce back this year better then ever.. NEW DAD)

0 likes
arsene wrote:

BTW have a look at the support teams for that tour....best valve had was 35yo Gadret..lol
Conta had Romain Kreuziger, AND was only 12 secs between then till Last stage ITT...
I certainly wouldn't say he crushed him, considering valve beat conta home on Stage 5, stage 4, conta beat valve by one spot stage 3, Valve again beats him home stage 2...... ALL TIME TRIAL mate!
that means Cadel must have CRUSHED the schlecks in TDF that year lol

Pages